World Make Yourself a Transformer Thread!!

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
I know this isn't directly movie related, but this forum has more traffic, and this is a Transformers related thread.

A fun little thread to divert you guys from all this movie debating until the film comes out. For those of you who aren't familiar there used to be a comic called Transformers: Universe which was continued in the pages of the Marvel comic ongoing series.

The bios looked like this
62.jpg

Here is what you do

Make a bio of yourself as a Transformer (G1 or otherwise). You may do ones for other people, just not other posters as I don't want people using this as a tool for ridicule.

Here is what you do

Include your

Name

Allegiance:

Function:

"Motto"

First Appearance: (what series you wish to have appeared in)

Bio: Keep it roughly to a long paragraph or less

Abilities:

Weakness:

Alt Mode:

Have fun kiddies.:woot: :hyper: :trans:

Name Standards Supreme

Allegiance: Autobot

Function: Demand adaptations reach maximum potential.

"Motto" "Trivialize my fandom and you risk eternal damnation"

First Appearance: human uterus

Abilities: expose greedy producers

Weakness: wasted potential

Alt Mode: Howard the Duck movie fan

Oh why'd you have to move this...there be no traffic here :csad:

This is what I came up with about a year or so ago; I've since changed my Seibertron.com username to match. No "First Appearance" mentioned, although the page layout and typefaces are from Dreamwave's "More Than Meets The Eye" guides (one of the other artists on DeviantART did that; everything else is mine).

MTMTE__Jaw_Crusher_by_Jochimus.jpg

My original longer bio and unshaded art is here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33242516/
As for this "MTMTE" page, you can find it here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50435782/

Shadow Boxer

Allegiance:
Autobot

Function: Special Operations

"An iron chassis is no replacement for an iron will"

First Appearance: Generation 1

Bio: Shadow Boxer is a proud warrior who thinks only of bettering himself through training, but it was not always this way. A former artist and scuptor on Cybertron reluctant to fight, Shadow lost most of his friends to the war. Alone, Shadow elisted in the Autobot armed forces, however he was a late comer and extremely behind physically compared to the other Autobots. So he trained, and under the tutelage of the now Decepticon Stranglehold he gained the ability to manipulate and reformate his own chassis through hard labor. The once friendly artist Shadow became the warrior Shadow Boxer, a quiet warrior with willpower and dedication to the Autobot cause.

Abilities: Although he possessed a once weak form, even weaker than Hubcap's, he is now incredibly physically strong and agile. He is equiped with duel pistols with fire a non lethal shot of plasma capable of overloading an enemy's circuits and rendering him inert until he has been re-infused with energon. In car mode he can travel a top speed of 250mph and has incredible handling even at high speeds. He also has very powerful hydraulics in his shoulders and arms.

Weakness: [From the datatracks of Stranglehold]. Yeah, I trained this shrimp. See he does have no weakness, not physically at least. But he don't think he don't. He still sees himself as that weak wittle artist, and anyone who knows that can take advantage of him. And I knows that.

Alt Mode: Cybertronian Sports Car.

Name: Ampersand

Allegiance: Autobot

Function: Espionage and Intelligence Officer

"Motto" What you don't know will kill you.

First Appearance: Transformers 2 (2009)

Bio: Answering the call to arms from Optimus' signal, Ampersand decends to Earth in hopes of rallying the troops to retake a ravaged Cybertron from those dirty Decepticons which he's been taking info from. It takes quite a bit of convincing to get him to prioritize the Earth mission, but Ampersand proves his espoinage skills are unreproachable, no matter the terrain.

Abilities: Ampersand is small and nimble as far as Autobots go and is capable of a number of acrobatic melee moves. In addition to this, Ampersand is equipped with dual wrist mounted laser cannons converted from his twin exhaust pipes that double as smokescreen generators. Ampersand hals also been known to keep the lasers going as short range cutting tools for intensified melee combat.

Weakness: Amperand is relatively weak and vulnerable as Autobots go, while able to stand up to most small arms fire, rockets, unconventional weapons and tank fire are like blows to the head for the small autobot. His youthful voice also tends to have him treated less seriously than he would like. He also has a bit of hubris leading him to often stand out or 'hide in plain sight.'

Alt Mode: Honda Civic - Tuner version

Honda-civic-3NHE.jpg

I wish I was artistic enough to draw all of these fan transformers...alas, I am not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"