Ultimate Character vote part 1 ROUND 7 Han Solo Vs The Joker

joker-1.jpg

:up:

Arkady Rossovich, bell110, CalebYourMaster, Captain_BluTac, chaseter, Cousin Itt, Crook, D-Generation X, DarbyD53, Downhere, eggyman, fu manchu, Iceman/Psylocke, Kable24, kez1984, kytrigger, Lunar_Wolf, Mr. Socko, SalaciousVC, SentinelMind, Spider-Man Luvr28, Super Kal, S_H_F_4839, TBadora, Team Richard, The Original Bamfer, the_ultimate_evil, Two-Face, xwolverine2, Yurka = going to hell :o

Arkady Rossovich, bell110, CalebYourMaster, Captain_BluTac, chaseter, Cousin Itt, Crook, D-Generation X, DarbyD53, Downhere, eggyman, fu manchu, Iceman/Psylocke, Kable24, kez1984, kytrigger, Lunar_Wolf, Mr. Socko, SalaciousVC, SentinelMind, Spider-Man Luvr28, Super Kal, S_H_F_4839, TBadora, Team Richard, The Original Bamfer, the_ultimate_evil, Two-Face, xwolverine2, Yurka = going to hell :o

Jerk:cmad:

As Two-Face fan The Joker is the greatest villain ever created.

you only vote joker cause of the hype around tdk, han solo need no hype and would win in any thing else, you know why? casue han would shoot first
You are upset because HAND SOLO is gettin the beat down like slimer:oldrazz:

Even if Solo shot Joker, Joker would just end up coming back somehow anyway

ah well...i was on my way anyways:o

Yay! I'm going to hell :yay:

:dry:

solo and its embarrassing to think otherwise...which with this poll being on a COMIC BOARD website......

OMG you Batdorks.

HAN.
EFFING.
SOLO.

He'd just blast 'im like he did Greedo.
Joker would be all w00-HoOOoOOAoh! I'm DaffY DuCk , LOlOloLol

And then Han Solo Would Blast Him.
The Joker is nothing compared to Han Solo. :o

OMG you Batdorks.

HAN.
EFFING.
SOLO.