Ultimate Character vote part 4 ROUND 2 spider-man vs the joker

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Here they are, the characters that made it,
the top 5 MOST POPULAR characters that made it from a 100.
Now it's time...it's time for these 5 to battle.
Every 4 days a new round begins.
Who will be the most popular character?
Here are the match ups.

ROUND 1

HOMER SIMPSON VS BATMAN WINS VS SUPERMAN
ROUND 2
THE JOKER VS SPIDER-MAN

SPIDER-MAN
spiderman_6.jpg

JOKER

joker-1.jpg

Hardest one yet! But The Joker gets my vote :up:

My God, this is a hard one...:csad:

Does the Joker have his own movies? His own television shows and cartoons? Was he ever on Electric Company? Does he have multiple comics all dedicated to him? No, he does not.

jag

I like them both but Spidey gets my vote.

Does the Joker have his own movies? His own television shows and cartoons? Was he ever on Electric Company? Does he have multiple comics all dedicated to him? No, he does not.

jag
And yet he's still better than Spider-Man. :o

Your mom is a stupid fanboy! :cmad:

jag
While I see your point, it might be important to note that the '89 Batman movie was pretty Joker-centric. Hell, to this day people call it the, "Joker Movie," because of the emphasis on the character.

This time around, all anybody can even talk about is the Joker...this was the case even before Ledger died. The Joker is pretty much a main event in the Batman universe.

Oh, and Spider-Man FTW. :up:

While I see your point, it might be important to note that the '89 Batman movie was pretty Joker-centric. Hell, to this day people call it the, "Joker Movie," because of the emphasis on the character.

This time around, all anybody can even talk about is the Joker...this was the case even before Ledger died. The Joker is pretty much a main event in the Batman universe.

Oh, and Spider-Man FTW. :up:

Joker inhabits BATMAN'S universe, not his own. Spider-Man inhabits his own universe. The Joker does not have his own universe, Spidey does. Spidey wins.

jag

Spider man is a hero .. Joker should have been killed a long time ago.

He was killed a long time ago, in 1989.:o

If that is in the movie it doesnt count . He has been offed in the comics only to return . Joker is a great villian . However that is his fallability . It is almost absurd that he has managed to not be beaten to death by batman or jason todd yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"