Ultimate Character vote part 4 ROUND 2 spider-man vs the joker

I love Spidey as much as the next guy, but the Joker owns all.

JOKER.

Spideys cool but im gonna have to say Joker FTW!

well whats the joker going to do play mind games with spidey, yea like no one has tried that before, sipidey has taken down what how many goblins? im sure he can take down joker, but dont get me wrong i know it won't be an easy fight, it never is

And the Goblins from the Spideyverse are simply Joker ripoffs that wouldn't exist if the Joker wasn't around. That said, the Joker is 10 times more ****ed up than the Green Goblin, and would find a way to get inside Spidey's head like no other has before.

ha ha! conforming to what? the fact that i dont wanna constantly see spidey cry? i mean its sad heath's gone etc...but ive been a joker fan since the late 80's...
AND the last thing i EVER EVER want to see in a comic flick is this...

dancing_peter_sm3.gif

go lay down, sam raimi...we do that outside!!!
*WHOOSH*

That was the reference rushing just over your head. :up: Way to go.

I love The Joker as much as the next guy, but come on! Batman and the Joker are not the coolest characters ever.

And the Goblins from the Spideyverse are simply Joker ripoffs that wouldn't exist if the Joker wasn't around. That said, the Joker is 10 times more ****ed up than the Green Goblin, and would find a way to get inside Spidey's head like no other has before.

i dont know, goblin really mess with spidey's head pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"