Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Tina Fey/Ellie Kemper Netflix Comedy

I've loved every last epsiode of every season.

The latest season might be the best season yet, the Party Monster episode was brilliant.

I think it's so sad that this series was cancelled. I've enjoyed it's quirky comedy from day one and I hate to see it go.

I finished up the last half of the season and thought it had some hilarious episodes. I did feel like the "final" episode was not meant to be a series finale and that the last few minutes were added on to make it feel complete. If anything, I thought the finale was setting up another season, the "Four Years Later" segment just seemed tacked on.

I'll still enjoy rewatching this though. The cast and crew are so talented. Thank you for four great seasons!

I didn't mind the Living Single opening and Cyndi Lauper is still at large.

So just finished it. I'll miss this show. It's wasn't perfect. Season 3 was just there for me, but I liked how they ended it.

‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ Interactive Special Adds Daniel Radcliffe – Deadline
Daniel Radcliffe has joined the cast of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt interactive special in a not-yet-revealed role.

In the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt interactive special, Kimmy Schmidt (Ellie Kemper) sets off on her biggest adventure yet. Three states! Explosions! A dancing hamburger! And you, the viewer, get to decide how the story goes. Will you foil the Reverend’s (Jon Hamm) evil plan and get Kimmy to her wedding on time? Or will you accidentally start a war against the robots?

Tina Fey and Robert Carlock’s acclaimed comedy series ended its four-season run on Netflix in January. The interactive special will air in 2020. It will be created and executive produced by Fey and Carlock, with the series’ core cast members — Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski and Carol Kane — all set to return. Universal Television, the studio behind Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, is producing the special, with the series’ Jeff Richmond, Sam Means, David Miner and Meredith Scardino also executive producing.

Nice!!

No comments on the special yet?
I haven’t seen all the possible endings but I liked that most of the choices led to little jokes instead of deviating the plot too much and creating alternative storylines. The plot was good and the writing was as good as the rest of the show. Gretchen’s robbery in particular got a big laugh from me :funny:. Same with Buckley flying the plane. So many ways for them to die in this btw :hehe:. Also, Kimmy and the reverend in the forest got real dark for a while :wow:. Uncharacteristically so. Felt like a different show in that moment.

Also I’m not sure if I like that Kimmy married a character we barely even know. I mean Frederick was alright but it just felt weird to have this new major character introduced right at the end. They even had us doubting if he was right for Kimmy or if he was a good guy or not. It would’ve been a more satisfying ending if the love interest was introduced in the last season and developed over time. Other than that, I liked the rest :up:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"