Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Tina Fey/Ellie Kemper Netflix Comedy

[YT]RpiJGd8EL8M[/YT]

tumblr_o63fipJmaz1qanm80o4_500.gif

tumblr_o63fipJmaz1qanm80o2_500.gif

tumblr_o63fipJmaz1qanm80o1_500.gif

tumblr_o63fipJmaz1qanm80o3_500.gif

[YT]WwiVPkwY2ZE[/YT]

"Everyone's gay, Kimmy, it's the 90s!"

Just watched the first ep already. Still good.

Here's the full episode titles:
1 - Kimmy Gets Divorced?!
2 – Kimmy’s Roommate Lemonade
3 – Kimmy Can’t Help You!
4 – Kimmy Goes to College!
5 – Kimmy Steps on a Crack!
6 – Kimmy Is a Feminist!
7 – Kimmy Learns About the Weather!
8 – Kimmy Does a Puzzle!
9 – Kimmy Goes to Church!
10 – Kimmy Pulls Off a Heist!
11 – Kimmy Googles the Internet!
12 – Kimmy and the Trolley Problem!
13 – Kimmy Bites an Onion!

This season was pretty bland. Didn't laugh as much as the previous two, but the first season remains the best. Honestly, I'm disappointed. The plot was also kind of all over the place and left a lot unfinished I feel.

This season felt it felt like they wanted to focus more about character development than anything else.

Also its been renewed for S4

I can't believe it's been three seasons already. It really doesn't take long to get through 13 episodes when they drop all at once.

[YT]YRsy_j2fn6Q[/YT]

So, Season 4 will be the final season, but fear not.... as a movie will conclude the story of Kimmy and friends! This is both sad and exciting!

EXCLUSIVE: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, whose fourth season premieres May 30, will be ending its run on Netflix, I have learned. I hear that the Internet network and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt producer Universal Television are in talks for a movie that would bring the praised series to an end.

The movie would be written by series co-creators Tina Fey and Robert Carlock after they wrap work on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt‘s upcoming fourth season, which is currently in production. Netflix and Uni TV declined comment.

As recently announced, Season 4 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt will launch in two parts. The first, consisting of six episodes, will be available May 30, with the remaining seven episodes premiering at a later date. Netflix earlier today released first-look images from the new season, which are featured in this story, along with a Mary Tyler Moore-flavored promo (you can watch it below).

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, starring Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski and Carol Kane, has been an important series for Netflix. The streaming service swooped in and picked up the single-camera comedy, originally piloted and given a 13-episode series order by NBC, with a two-season pickup ahead of its debut on the broadcast network. The move gave Netflix instant credibility in the half-hour space by bringing into the fold one of the most celebrated comedy creators of this decade, Tina Fey.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, the first ongoing original half-hour comedy series to debut on Netflix, has been among the streaming giant’s most acclaimed shows. To date, it has earned 16 Primetime Emmy Award nominations, including a best series nom for each of its first three seasons. The comedy also quickly entered the cultural zeitgeist with pop culture parodies and songs like “Pinot Noir” that have amassed sizable followings on social media.

But after four seasons and over 50 episodes, word is that everyone felt it was time to end the series. In addition to her busy career in TV and film, Fey recently ventured into theater with the Mean Girls musical landing 12 Tony nominations earlier this week.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt follows Kimmy Schmidt (Kemper) as she continues to adjust to the 21st century and learn more about who she really is. Joining Kimmy on her journey are her best friend and roommate, Titus Andromedon (Burgess); her former-employer-turned-friend Jacqueline White (Krakowski); and landlord Lillian Kaushtupper (Kane).

Fey and Carlock are executive producers alongside Sam Means, Jeff Richmond and David Miner for Universal Television, Little Stranger, 3 Arts Entertainment and Bevel Gears.

http://deadline.com/2018/05/unbreak...asons-movie-series-finale-netflix-1202380935/

A movie to wrap everything up nicely is going to be great. Hopefully Jon Hamm returns for the movie as Richard Dwayne Gary Wayne.

Honestly for the best. Loved the first season and while there were some funny parts in later seasons it did go downhill. Titus was always the only highlight.

The episode Party Monsters is killing me right now.

Honestly for the best. Loved the first season and while there were some funny parts in later seasons it did go downhill. Titus was always the only highlight.

I agree. Season 1 ROCKED!!! But season 2 seemed to coast on that while season 3 was bleh! Season 4 has been a big bore for me. I have no clue where they're going with the storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"