TBA.

News:
Len Wiseman talks Underworld 3.
Source: SciFi Wire
Len Wiseman talks Underworld 3:
Source: Bloody-Disgusting
Michael Sheen Talks Underworld 3:
http://latinoreview.com/news.php?id=1060

Even though Evolution showed us a glimpse of Selene as a human, I think a prequel is probably a good way to go. The medieval Vamp/Lycan battle was one of the coolest things about that movie.

So it would be cool to return to that, or maybe another period setting. The good thing about the Underworld franchise is that it has created, or at least has the inklings, of a rich backstory.

However, I hope Viktor isn't in that much, if at all. I haven't forgiven his overacting in Evolution. I would like to see more of Amelia. Also, more Lycans-hopefully Lucian and Raze will return.

I wish Len would do a sequel then do that other film he wants to do then make a prequel.

If the sequel idea is a good one, better than Evolution and really takes it forward, then I think a sequel is preferable. But I'm a little concerned that it won't be and a prequel would be a safer bet.

I haven't seen the 2nd one yet, but people said that it had little to no storyline. Hopefully people are exaggerating, and I hope the 3rd one does well also.

I really REALLY loved the first one.

So I am glad they are making a third. Second one was bad guys fighting, sex, bad guys fighting, sex....

Alpha and Omega said:
The second one sounds like a dl or a rental at the very best.:o :(

sounds about right. i might rent the third one someday or wait till it goes on HBO. I will not be going to see this one in theaters though.

SpiderHulkThing said:
sounds about right. i might rent the third one someday or wait till it goes on HBO. I will not be going to see this one in theaters though.

No news has even been announced and your not going to see it?

My guess is a Prequel, Len wants a prequel so bad, Im not quite sure why though.

I hope they do a sequel then a prequel as i want to know what happens after Evolution really.

I would like to see a sequel with bits of prequel, I dunno about a full prequel movie for this..

I'm not too sold on the prequel idea, I'd prefer a sequel to see what happens to Selene & Michael next.

So what date are we probably looking at? We know Len Wiseman is doing Die Hard 4 but will he take U3 next?

Kate Beckinsale wont be in the film(probably) so we dont have to worry about her schedule... I would say late 08 early 09.

considering the only reason to watch it is kate beckingsale..i would imagine the story will be changed to include her.

Darth Elektra said:
So what date are we probably looking at? We know Len Wiseman is doing Die Hard 4 but will he take U3 next?

Kate Beckinsale wont be in the film(probably) so we dont have to worry about her schedule... I would say late 08 early 09.
Len said that he won't direct Underworld 3, only write and produce. And Kate has a small role in the movie or not a role at all.

Well I still think that they will do a sequel to UWE first then a prequel maybe.

iF Magazine: What can we expect from UNDERWORLD 3?

LEN WISEMAN: The third film is going to be a prequel. It will be the origin story and we find out things we didn’t know about Lucian; he’ll have a much bigger part in it. It will be about the creation [of the races] and what started the war. It will be a period piece. In terms of the writing, a lot of the writing has been done. We’ve been developing UNDERWORLD 3 for a while. I won’t be directing UNDERWORLD 3; I’m just going to be producing and writing.

iF: Is Kate going to be in it, or is this in the time period before her character?

WISEMAN: It will be in the time period before, but it will overlap into the creation of her as well. We’re in the process of seeing how far we go with that.
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3038

Crap, I wonder who they will get to Direct?

uwe_boll.jpg

I think Underworld sucks, but I'll kiss the ground he walks on if he makes Die Hard work

Darth Elektra said:
iF Magazine: What can we expect from UNDERWORLD 3?

LEN WISEMAN: The third film is going to be a prequel. It will be the origin story and we find out things we didn’t know about Lucian; he’ll have a much bigger part in it. It will be about the creation [of the races] and what started the war. It will be a period piece. In terms of the writing, a lot of the writing has been done. We’ve been developing UNDERWORLD 3 for a while. I won’t be directing UNDERWORLD 3; I’m just going to be producing and writing.

iF: Is Kate going to be in it, or is this in the time period before her character?

WISEMAN: It will be in the time period before, but it will overlap into the creation of her as well. We’re in the process of seeing how far we go with that.
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3038

Crap, I wonder who they will get to Direct?

Nice info you digged up, but Len not directing and maybe Kate not in it? Wounder how the film will turn out.

i wanna see more of hot/badass amelia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"