The Official Princess and the Frog thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watson

Ninja delivery girl
Reaction score
Hunter asked me to make a new one since the old one went kaput. Hunter or any mods, there are some other random threads floating around about this so maybe they should get merged in here?

From Comingsoon.net

The Princess and the Frog

Release Date: TBA 2009
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: John Musker, Ron Clements
Screenwriter: John Musker, Ron Clements
Starring: Anika Noni Rose, Keith David
Genre: Animation, Musical

Plot Summary: A musical set in the legendary birthplace of jazz -- New Orleans -- "The Princess and the Frog" will introduce the newest Disney princess, Tiana, a young African-American girl living amid the charming elegance and grandeur of the fabled French Quarter. From the heart of Louisiana's mystical bayous and the banks of the mighty Mississippi comes an unforgettable tale of love, enchantment and discovery with a soulful singing crocodile, voodoo spells and Cajun charm at every turn. Randy Newman will write songs and the score for the film.

The only official picture as of yet

tianark2.jpg

Also a note to folks. There have been some pictures done by an artist independent of Disney of the Princess of the Frog. He has asked that we no longer post his work. Please check any pictures you find and ensure that they are official Disney pics only!

Ah, so we're down to one picture.
Here's hoping we get more. :yay:

I didn't realize we had till 2009 to wait for this. That said I imagine we will get a teaser around Christmas or thanksgiving of this year. And hopefully another pic or two :)

Didnt see a thread sorry if one is around.

Anyway anyone see this awesome movie from disney, it was surprisingly good and enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"