Universal Pictures Loads 2 Guns

This movie's title and poster are like a fake movie that would be in the background of Nickolodeon TV show.

Mark was awesome in The Departed.

Wahlberg's always been solid, personally I don't think he gets enough credit. He was good in Shooter, and that recent one with Russell Crowe. All the way back to Fear really. I've never had any complaints about the guy.

Plus he's been owning comedies recently, he was hilarious in The Other Guys and Ted. Would not have expected that but there you go. And this looks like it'll have it's fair share of humor in it.

If this film really is like the second coming of Lethal Weapon as the trailer would have us believe then I will be happier than a clam at high tide.

Wahlberg's always been solid, personally I don't think he gets enough credit. He was good in Shooter, and that recent one with Russell Crowe. All the way back to Fear really. I've never had any complaints about the guy.

Plus he's been owning comedies recently, he was hilarious in The Other Guys and Ted. Would not have expected that but there you go. And this looks like it'll have it's fair share of humor in it.
I unabashedly love Wahlberg. He's not the greatest living actor or anything but he is solid and underrated and he is good in comedies. He has great screen presence, charm and a sincerity that not many actors have. With the exception of The Happening and Planet of the Apes he has been doing just fine on the acting front. He's a moviestar and I like moviestars.

Wahlberg is good at what he does. I like most of his movies, especially his recent ones. Contraband was cool until the ending which I didnt really like but The Other Guys is one of my favorite comedies, Ted was hilarious, and The Fighter was great.

I feel about Mark W. the way I feel about Pitt. I was immune to their talent for a long time, then saw them in good or great ensemble peices and warmed to them. As time has past, for the most part, they both have picked better parts/films to and the public has rewarded them for those choices. I also think, and this is just me speculating, but Mark has also mellowed with age personality wise. He does'nt keep a "I am a tough Southie from Boston" attitude as much in interviews and press. I think he's more comfortable in his own skin, and it shows in his performances. His choice starting with 3 Kings to do more satirical and comedic roles shows he is willing to play parts that are not just He-man stoic action types. Still, I think I prefer him working more ensamble films than having all the heavy lifting being done by himself on screen. I think he and Denzel look to have some good chemistry for this film.

Mark W is great, especially in comedies. But he also sells his actioners pretty well. I always welcome movies he stars in (except TF4).

He should do a movie with Greg Kinnear.

the only reason Im even somewhat looking forward to TF4 is him. Don't have much hope but still

Wahlberg is a very genre savvy kind of actor, if you know what I mean. He kind of goes into it seriously but not so seriously that it comes off ridiculous.

I really enjoy it. The dialogue and the chemistry in this movie is what makes this. Also what makes this is naked Paula Patton. :hrt:

:wow: Naked naked?

7Op7rvH.gif

^
You two are hilarious! Loved the hidden spoiler. As for the film I liked it. I wish it had been even more over the top though. The film was lacking excess. But what made it work was the very solid cast. Also the story was interesting, with a lot of twists and turns. Both cast and story lifted this from being a generic buddy action film.

Yes, I am angry at Robin Thicke because of his more than likely tapping that each evening.

Saw this today, it was okay, with great chemistry between the cast and it was REALLY good seeing Bill Paxton in a movie again, he was great.

But overall the movie was just lacking a bit, it seemed to go for violence which was great to see but then wouldnt go far enough with that violence which just put it disappointingly some were in the middle. A good time at the movies, but you will more than likely forget it a few hours later.

And Paula Patton, oh my lord, that body was made to be naked, amazing, 7.5/10.

It was made to be more than just naked...

Finally got around to seeing this. Somehow it was decided to watch this on Christmas. Glad I did though, really liked it. Shame that it didn't make a bigger splash, I would've like to have seen more of these characters.

Watched it last week, liked it. Wahlberg continues to impress me with his humor, I hope he sticks with the funny on occasion. The bit where he was ****ing with the Mexican guy, slapping the hat out of his hand then kicking it was hysterical.

The chase scene through the desert and subsequent fight had me rolling, especially with poor Edward James Olmos getting thrashed around in the bed of the truck.

Also, Bill Paxton played a terrific villain.

Yes, I am angry at Robin Thicke because of his more than likely tapping that each evening.

She's also very cool. She didn't understand the outrage over Miley Cyrus twerking on her husband. Of course, it no longer became a big deal when Paula Patton said it wasn't a big deal.

Paula Patton knew it's wasn't a big deal because, hell, look at her. Then compare her to Miley Cyrus. Cyrus is definitely not ugly, but it's not even a competition.

Also, she f***ed up at the BET Awards this year too. She really couldn't be mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"