Products Unlockable Costumes for the SR game?

Spideyssuperfan said:
really?

i dont know what the engines like. Hows it gonna work?

You see some of the fighting in the two vidoes I posted.

yeah but not much. I hope its like incredible hulk ultimate destruction. thats such a fun and unique game

It'll either be the same, OR BETTER.

no. post a link

and brolly,
was the game released in the uk on august 15???!!

Spideyssuperfan said:
no. post a link

and brolly,
was the game released in the uk on august 15???!!

Most definetly NOT. If that were the case, someone would have posted a postive review. Everyone get this game on November 22, there has been no hint of a August release for the U.K.

If you go to IGN, they have the brittish release date listed as August 15, and there are ratings on the site from readers.

i cant wait for this game.

i mean the flyings just gonna be outta this world.

I like it very much, now it's 21.

I'm trading in my PS2, Gamecube and GBA systems & games for a 360, cause I really want full reign with this game. Is that wrong?

i wouldn't call it wrong... but its a little silly :p

but the gba is dead technology anyways.

Im just as fired up about this game as you guys are but the fighting & other things in the game dont look that cool, like the enemys you battle besides the boss types. I hope you can hear crimes in progress & decide if you want stop them & i really could do without the other world arena part of it & the fact that you cant die is cool but i really just want this to do whatever i want as Superman just like in Spiderman 2. Now the way to die is the city takes a beating right? So if i decide to go on a rampage against the city does that mean the game will be over once the meter runs down? Guess we will see

Costumedfreak said:
Im just as fired up about this game as you guys are but the fighting & other things in the game dont look that cool, like the enemys you battle besides the boss types. I hope you can hear crimes in progress & decide if you want stop them & i really could do without the other world arena part of it & the fact that you cant die is cool but i really just want this to do whatever i want as Superman just like in Spiderman 2. Now the way to die is the city takes a beating right? So if i decide to go on a rampage against the city does that mean the game will be over once the meter runs down? Guess we will see

You can't really destroy the city, the most you can do is destroy cars and pick up people. You can't hurt buildings or kill people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"