Update: Billy Grassbaugh not joining Cast

Don't worry about it. That was a joke more so than anything.

*grin* lol

Remy1.jpg
GambitGuycopy2.jpg

Not quite there, but hell, I think I know what I should do for ComicCon And DragonCon next time 'round.

Although im totally heterosexual i can say hes definitely not ugly.

It's just my opinion, he's not my type of boy. ;)

BTW, the last word we have is that he's not in the movie, is he?

Hey, way don' you show your face, just so your ego don' get bruised and you can back your claim. Do you hear me saying "ah yeah, I'm one fine lil' diddy, so why don' you just come over here" or nothing like that. I never said I was good looking, only that I liked the look. Big difference there. I doubt that that rated any nasty words from the peanut gallery.

Azriel said:
Hey, way don' you show your face, just so your ego don' get bruised and you can back your claim. Do you hear me saying "ah yeah, I'm one fine lil' diddy, so why don' you just come over here" or nothing like that. I never said I was good looking, only that I liked the look. Big difference there. I doubt that that rated any nasty words from the peanut gallery.

First at all, I've just arrived here and didn't know you were the photos' guy. If I offended you, then sorry.

And as I said, I meant you're not the kind of boy that I (repeat:I, Me, Myself) would find handsome.

I repeat: Sorry if I offend you, but I think you've just overreacted.

edit : ok just read your last post Moi.

That's ok

No harm no foul, you just don't have to say a person's ugly just because he/she's not your type. ;-)

i'm a boy but i know for a fact that a lot of girls like this kind of look.

( btw i know a french girl on Allo cine, a famous french site about cinema who find you gorgeous Azriel :D)

personnally i think that you are really handsome , and like that that you have a face and an attitude for the movies :up:

Maze said:
i'm a boy but i know for a fact that a lot of girls like this kind of look.

( btw i know a french girl on Allo cine, a famous french site about cinema who find you gorgeous Azriel :D)

personnally i think that you are really handsome , and like that that you have a face and an attitude for the movies :up:

Well, just for arguements sake and nothing else, one could say that that's just some girls, not all, and so I see both sides of this. lol But it's no big deal, my feelings aren't really hurt enough to complain about it. *grin*
And tell her I'm flattered. lol Is the site all in French?

Azriel said:
Well, just for arguements sake and nothing else, one could say that that's just some girls, not all, and so I see both sides of this. lol But it's no big deal, my feelings aren't really hurt enough to complain about it. *grin*
And tell her I'm flattered. lol Is the site all in French?

i agree.

Yes the site is in french , but if you wan't to tell a few words i 'll translate.
( always free publicity :D)

if you wan't to take a look:

http://www.allocine.fr/communaute/f...refpersonne=&carticle=&refserie=&page=34.html

do u like 'kings of leon' azriel?

lol

Yeah, I've listened to them, they're prety good in my book.

yeah, they are.

im gonna go off topic, since not much is happening

Kings_Of_Leon7214.jpg

Holly Goodhead said:
He's ugly..take him away.

I cant believe how unbelievably rude some people can be. :o

green said:
I cant believe how unbelievably rude some people can be. :o

Ugly as in, he needs a haircut, then l would have sex with him.:up: Maybe twice.

hee. why dont you go for 3?

l dont find guys with long hair attractive, unless youre like..Jesus.

Holy freaking crap.

I know this is a hellishly old topic, but I went and googled Billy Grassbaugh's name because I went to Marine Military Academy with him.

Him and I collaborated on creating a comic character I drew there, called Dark Fury and he used to read the comics I drew there.

Anyone know how I can get in touch with this guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"