Update: Billy Grassbaugh not joining Cast

lol. so who would u choose to play gambit if u could choose anyone azriel? of course, excluding yourself. lol

GNR4Life said:
This guy looks like a bum!No way he's Gambit.Maybe a member of the Brotherhood or just some extra for an ensenble scene.Keep this hooligan away from Gumbo.

A) this one ain't not bum. For the record, Gambit used to kick back in the bar once a week for poker games with Wolvie and ther ever-lovin' Thing, and you know he didn't wear his duds to that game o' chance.

and B) While I may be a hooligan, so is Remy. ;-) And he was the reason for the Morlocks getting massacred, if I might remind ya. so chill, I don' give you reason to berate me none.

Azriel said:
A) this one ain't not bum. For the record, Gambit used to kick back in the bar once a week for poker games with Wolvie and ther ever-lovin' Thing, and you know he didn't wear his duds to that game o' chance.

and B) While I may be a hooligan, so is Remy. ;-) And he was the reason for the Morlocks getting massacred, if I might remind ya. so chill, I don' give you reason to berate me none.

:up: :D

I think you look very much like Ultimate Gambit, AZ, before he went and got himself a perm and well
died.

kol_lover said:
lol. so who would u choose to play gambit if u could choose anyone azriel? of course, excluding yourself. lol

Well, if he hasn't already been a major character in the Marvel movie world, I'd say Stephen Dorff.

i hate that f'in perm from uxm.

stephen dorff.....there was a rumor a month or so ago that he was spotted talking to ratner. obviously turned out to be bull though.

Azriel said:
Well, if he hasn't already been a major character in the Marvel movie world, I'd say Stephen Dorff.

He was rumored to play him - Slightly. He's a bit old though? At least for Movie-verse Rogue. But I agree!

The Original Bamfer said:
No, even though, you are a ravenous Gambit fan :p

LOL Bring me your ravenous Gambit fans of this missbegotten world, I've found it increasingly hard to find anyone worthy of talkig comics and histories recently.

LOL Bring me your ravenous Gambit fans of this missbegotten world, I've found it increasingly hard to find anyone worthy of talkig comics and histories recently.

youve come to the right place then man

CrawlerFan said:
I think you look very much like Ultimate Gambit, AZ, before he went and got himself a perm and well
died.

Yeah, that perm really has to go. All I need now is the Montgomery trench and I'd be set... well, that and a cajun accent to boot.

as u guys know, my first choice:

PressConfApr2005C.jpg

kol_lover said:
youve come to the right place then man

Great, that's what I like to hear. *sly grin* I've actually got an order for the Gambit scelara contacts for when I work at the haunted house this year... can't wait to get 'em and try them out.

Who's this Azrael character.Is this the actual guy in the pic?

Great, that's what I like to hear. *sly grin* I've actually got an order for the Gambit scelara contacts for when I work at the haunted house this year... can't wait to get 'em and try them out.

wow. is there a pic of them online?

GNR4Life said:
Who's this Azrael character.Is this the actual guy in the pic?

Yeah, this is the guy in the picture, take it or leave it. To use the words of a grat man, 'Nuff Said.

mmm cool

creepy cool, but still cool.

gambit-eye.jpg

ok, I can't figure out how to set up my icon, can someone give me a pointer here? It won't let me put one up....

Soooo...question....you don't want to be Gambit just to make out with Anna Paquin right?

:p

I kid. I kid.

you cant have a sig until 250 posts and an avatar til 500.

CrawlerFan said:
Soooo...question....you don't want to be Gambit just to make out with Anna Paquin right?

:p

I kid. I kid.

No, not really... I still don't think she's the right person for Rouge.... but then again, I never really thought about who would do a better job. She's just not the southern belle that she's supposed to be.

CrawlerFan said:
Sig is a 100 actually. 200 is custom title. 500 is avatar.

Well then, that would explain it then. lol I've still got a ways to go then. "Le sigh"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"