US Man Charged With Raping Daughters,Might Have Used Shock Collars For Obediance

Where's Jag...he's gonna want to know where to get some of those collars! :hyper:

*See's Jag coming...runs!*

Where's Jag...he's gonna want to know where to get some of those collars! :hyper:

I know you're joking, but saying stuff like that will give Morg and JAL ideas.....hmm....a world where Jessica Alba and Elisha Cuthbert wear shock collars that prevent them from making movies.

*PMs Morg and JAL*

:cwink:

Whats your problem with him making threads for these newsbits? You don't want to read it, don't click on the thread. It's simple.

I think it is because I make so much in so little of time. I understand where they are coming from,but I enjoy bringing interesting(although sometimes depressing) news stories.

I enjoy your threads I like to read about these things (even if some are really sad stuff) better to know whats out there then hide it away like it never happened.

The only problem I have with your threads is having to click on the links to get the story lol

Yeah I'm lazy, wanna fight about it?

I enjoy your threads I like to read about these things (even if some are really sad stuff) better to know whats out there then hide it away like it never happened.

The only problem I have with your threads is having to click on the links to get the story lol

Yeah I'm lazy, wanna fight about it?

I'll let you win this round;) I should start copying the text in the link:)

I'm suprised you're not blaming the daughters.
Little temptresses had it coming.

Seriously, they shouldn't have put themselves in that situation. What were they thinking?

I sense a certain air of very bleak humor in these threads :confused:

YES! There was just a little happiness left in me today. Thank you Chinese Symbol Dude for sucking that out of me! Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"