Vote for the Habro ML's You Want

We're gonna see the aftermath of the Stamford incident in the next issue of New Warriors, remains of Night Thrasher and...Microbe. Plus some Cadaver shots of Namorita. I'm still a little pissed off at the death of the New Warriors

We're gonna see the aftermath of the Stamford incident in the next issue of New Warriors, remains of Night Thrasher and...Microbe. Plus some Cadaver shots of Namorita. I'm still a little pissed off at the death of the New Warriors

lol we'd get a dead gwen stacy before any of those

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Just call me Mephisto...! No wait. Don't.

lol we'd get a dead gwen stacy before any of those

MAR052445.jpg

Ultimate Gwen don't count! We want the snapped neck version. Complete with cheesy black hairband!

customize a dcsh supergirl... the fig just screams Gwen Stacy Custom...
Rough you ARE a bastard... driftwood Goth Gwen doesn't count...

I know, but Dead Gwen Stacy fans shoul be happy we got one at all

If there will be a "dead" version of anyone, it HAS to be Zombie Wolverine. Has to be.

my vote

Arcade
Big Bertha

Gilgamesh
Kang
Kitty Pride
Lionheart
Mystique
Nocturne
Rose
Shadow Cat
White Queen (the fat version would be a good variant)
X-treme Psylocke

BAF
Big Bertha
Phalanx
Watcher

BAV
Blackbird
Quinn Jet

Didn't they show some pics of baghead Spidey at comic-con? It might've been 3.75, but I don't remember. BUT, if they're giving us the Amazing Bag Man, I would think Cosmic Spidey has a chance.

it was one of the many ML that could have been made but wasn't voted for.....I voted for it.

it was one of the many ML that could have been made but wasn't voted for.....I voted for it.

There you go. I knew I saw it somewhere. So, The ones that didn't win the vote, they're just sitting in a drawer somewhere in the bowels of Hasbro, right? I would think they will see the light of day eventually. *fingers crossed*

I voted for it....

And yeah, they were all basically just customs that employees there did....so I guess they're sitting around somewhere....as for the light of day?

I think more and more each day that ML is dead.......it's sad really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"