Spider-man Comic wave dream list..

5-any pics? sounds cool
7-oh yeah, didnt remember that was her name, she would never get made though, she has too skimpy of an outfit
8-wouldnt it just be a bulky spidey outfit then? seems pointless
9-i never said hes a legendary character or anything,but i bet he would sell better than a fancy dan figure

1) no pics off hand, but its just spidey with one "bone claw" coming out of each of his wrists

2) ya she could, namor is wearing less... and she's wearing just as much as psylock or emma

3) itd be a sculp and it's less bulky then spider-armor

4) eh... hes kinda boring to be honest, bad place i think aunt may would sell better

i could be horribly mistaken, but i think these might have just been in the animated series... as is, Allistar was hardly in any comics with his human/slayer look

Well I remember him mostly from the animated series, but he did appear in the comics that way or so it says on the Spider-man ultimate guide 2001 edition by Tom DeFalco pages 62-63... and I was running out of ideas for bafs...

Well I remember him mostly from the animated series, but he did appear in the comics that way or so it says on the Spider-man ultimate guide 2001 edition by Tom DeFalco pages 62-63... and I was running out of ideas for bafs...

no smythe did as the ultimate slayer, but it was like only a very very very few issues... might have only been 2.. and the alien slayer and his chair i dont think had an apperance, i know his chair didnt, but the alien slayer might have been in one comic, i cant remember

titles says enough... create your own

Personally id give it a 6 fig waves.. leaving a spot for 1 ally and 2-3 villains per wave

Wave 1
1) John Romita styled spidey
2)Six arm Spidey
3)Morbius (first apperance)
4)Lizard (FA)
5)Mary Jane
6)Prowler
Build A figure (Man-Spider)

Wave 2
1)Symbiote transformation spidey (peter with symbiote all over him and skin showing)
2)Black Cat (80/90's design)
3)Cosmic Spider-man
5)Spot
6)daredevil (armor)
BAF Stiltman

Wave 3
1)Quick Change Peter parker (swapable parts so u can have petey or spidey, peter looks like he did in the 70's/80's)
2) Spider-phoenix
3) Tombstone
4) Aunt May
5) Chameleon
6) Rocket Racer
BAF Big Wheel

Wave 4
1) Spider-Lizard
2) Scarlet spider
3) shriek
4) cardiac
5) Carnage (new sculpt)
6) carrion
BAF Doppleganger

wav 5
1)Gwen stacy
2)battle damage spider-man
3)amazing bagman
4)hammer head
5)silvermane
6)doctor octopus (white suit)
BAF Mr Hyde

wav 6
1) The Other: spider-man (spidey with stingers)
2)spider carnage
3) Blade (first apperance)
4) Ezekiel
5) Molten Man
6) Hydro man (black shirt, same type of base, but more like namors and has arm articulation)
BAF Tri-sentinel

wav 7
1)negative zone spider-man
2) battle damage stark armor spider-man
3) Venom (mac gargon)
4) Vulture (marvel knights red and black)
5) Firestar
6) Montana (fancy dan pack in)
BAF Ox

wav 8
1)zombie spider-man
2)Silver sable
3)calypso
4)vermin
5)kraven the hunter (new sculpt)
6) electro proof spider-man
BAF Kingpin (because i think we could get a better one)

wav 9
1)spider-girl
2) ben rielly spider-man
3) Kaine
4) Green Goblin (more yellow green), harry head variant
5) Kangaroo
6) Madam Web
BAF madame webs chair

wav 10
1) octo spider-man
2)Puma
3) the beetle (mach2)
4) scorpia
5) Electro (marvel knights)
6) Ricochet
BAF Spiderslayer (with jamesons head)

wav 11
1)matty franklin spider-woman
2)dusk
3)prodigy
4)Hornet
5)Punisher
6) random spider-man
BAF Morbius (vampire monster)

All this would be fine by ME. :up:

wiki may be right, but either way i wouldnt want a fig in a line who just showed up in one comic book... and the fact that it was in the cartoon and video game mean nothing to me really.

now i still dont think smythes chair was in the comics, but i could be wrong

He was in a wheel chair.......but I don't recall a big chair......

ya, the animated series had him in a suped up spiderslayer hover chair... imo he was always considered lame in the comics, and easy to forget, his only clory came from the animated series, and even that toy line gave him a really crappy figure

The chair would be smaller than Charlie X's chair would be... I'm splitting it in more pieces so the baf pieces are smaller. The alien Spider Slayer could be replaced by a MkII Spider Slayer...

part II
Wave 6: Shathra, Morlun and Ezekiel
- Calypso (Morlun)
- Silver Sable (Ezekiel)
- Insulated Spidey (Shathra)
- Vermin (Morlun)
- Kraven (Dressed as Spidey w/swappable heads) (Shathra)
- Hammerhead (Ezekiel)

Wave 7: Mud-Thing
- Sandman (The costumed version)
- Hydroman (T-shirt and jeans)
- Spider-Armor
- Jimmy Six
- The Rose
- Delilah
- Araña
Wave 8 (Scrier army builder 3 different scriers)
- Spider-Carnage
- Stunner
- Judas Traveller
- Totemistic spidey...w STINGERZ!!! (I just threw up a bit)
- Shirtless Norman (with Glider scar, variant O face Norman and no scar...)
- Master Programmer

I'm not sure right now... I was going to call it the mud monster thing in which Sandman and Hydroman fused into... as a placeholder name... but that was too long... so I shortened it into mud-thing... but I forgot to comment on spideyboy's list...
Wave 1: I'd get the whole wave even without the baf...
wave 2: Same as one (Stiltman is a great bonus)
wave 3: Gotta get me a big wheel... even if it means buyng spider phoenix...
wave 4: not into Spider-lizard but I'd buy him for Doppelganger
wave 5: see wave 1
wave 6: About blade... Is it the one with the yellow glasses and funky threads or is it the biker one (Pre Wesley Snipes...) Either way I'd get him but I'm asking out of curiosity...
wave 7: Not into Iron Spidey, but Firestar, I'd buy 3 of her... not mega hyped on ox, but... I would like to complete the baf...
wave 8: I'm ok with Faceoff Kingpin but I wouldn't buy zombie spidey...
wave 9: I'd buy it in a flash
wave 10: I'd buy it for the baf...
wave 11: aside of the Identity crisis chars I'm not into it...

first apperance blade, thought i'd also take a comic based post blade movie blade... but would prefer a first apperance (yellow glasses) to go with my marvel monsters shelf.

reason i chose kingpin is mainly due to the fact i love the older versions of him in the comics, not sure who the artist was, but his face was kind of drawn a little boxy and kind of like a smooshed face, he just wasn't nearly as round.

lol and ya, id love the slingers, but we know there would have to be a bunch of random action featured spideys to sell a wave, and i couldnt think of another BAF :p

I still don't get why Trapster wasn't in the Slingers wave (Morbius vamp monster baf wave) He was a key character in the Identity crisis storyline...
Oh ok now I get your need for a new kingpin... now you've made me want a new one...

Trapster is just meh to me.. but he could fit in the wave i suppose :), i wouldnt object to a figure of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"