Transformers Voyager Bonecrusher Leader Starscream?

Saved

SynTheMerc
Reaction score
Ok, I have heard rumors and "conformations" about a leader class Starscream, and a voyager class Bonecrusher. Does anyone know if there is truth to this? And if so, when will they be released?

I heard they're only in Japan, but I could be wrong.

Ok, I have heard rumors and "conformations" about a leader class Starscream, and a voyager class Bonecrusher. Does anyone know if there is truth to this? And if so, when will they be released?
Lies. All filthy, filthy, lies. The most you got was a "We're looking into it" (aka NO) on a voyager Bonecrusher at Botcon.

Drizzle said:
I heard they're only in Japan, but I could be wrong.
Wouldn't matter. All Takara is doing with the movie toys is taking the Hasbro product (box and all) and selling it. With some Japanese text stickers on it.

Damn! I really want a voyager Bonecrusher dammit!

That sucks! I guarantee the shelves wouldn't be lined with Tanks:-)O:huh:) and Bonecrushers if they were Voyagers!

Voyager Bonecrusher would sell mthan the current one they have out. Why they don't is beyond me.

Deluxe Bonecrusher is not very popular at all, and I think it's because customers don't want one that's so small. I personally am holding out for a voyager class one. The Bonecrusher vs. OP fight was one of the crown jewels of the movie, and yet the only Bonecrusher figure availible is too small for either version of Optimus Prime to fight! That's absurd. Hasbro / Takara would be very wise to release a voyager one (IMO he's not an important enough character for a leader class fig though).

A leader class Starscream would be desireable not so much because the Voyager figure is too small, but because the vehicle mode is fairly underwhelming. It'd be nice to have a SS figure that turns into a much larger scale F22 without the undercarriage, and actually has poseable hands rather than guns with "fingers" on the sides. He should be a tad shorter than Megatron and Optimus Prime when in robot mode IMO, but noticeably taller than a voyager figure.

And I can't stress enough, they NEED a leader class Blackout! Hopefully, if they do him he'll have motorized propellers and be able to convincingly hold deluxe Scorpinok as a passenger.

Ultra class not leader. That's the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"