Revenge of the Fallen Action figure class list

NightCrawler

Civilian
Reaction score
When the first movie came out alot of us went out to the stores and bought all the characters made. This time around i see the same happening.

However, some characters will be back and some people choose to save their money and skip these newer looks. I will be one of them. I Also would like to skip buying 2 versions of the same character, in different class forms. I, along with many others, display figures. But i choose to display in a scene and things would look weird with 2 soundwaves in the battle. I bought delux class Brawl first thinking that was the only size they'd make... then found out about Leader class Brawl... seeing how he is more scaled, i bought him too... so i want to aviod that and help others too.

I'd also like to keep track of who is in the movie and what characters arn't this will also help those people who wish not to waste money on characters they dont know. With new characters, it will be hard to tell who will be in the movie and who won't.

Delux Class:
Autobots
Bumblebee
Sideswipe
Skids
Mudflap
Chromia
Breakaway (not sure if he is in the movie)

Decepticons
Soundwave
Wheelie
Sideways
Ravage
Scaple
Rampage

Voyager Class:
Autobots
Optimus Prime
Ironhide
Rachet

Decepticons
Megatron
Mixmaster
Demolisher
Starscream
The Fallen

Leader Class:
Autobots
Optimus Prime
Jetfire

Decepticons
Megatron

Last edited:
Yes, i been wondering about this as well, if the Fallen is going to be a important character in the movie why wouldn't they make a leader class version of him? I choose to skip out on the voyager class of him just in case that ever happens.

same here... when anyone finds more info, i'll be able to update.. but i didnt find anything

Voyager Fallen is pretty almost as huge as leader Megatron huge anyways

My list is consists mostly of Voyagers:
Megatron
Iron Hide
Optimus Prime
Starscream
Blackout (rumnored)

Deluxe class Bumblbee

Last edited:
Anyone find info on Arcee? I know shes mentioned for being in the movie... but all i could find was info on Chromia... i'd imagin she'd be deluxe, but i'd like to keep the list Offical

Hence why i havn't added Blackout... i know he must be in the movie... but i havn't seen anything offical on his figure yet.

Yes, i think Arcee is a deluxe class figure and she is red instead of pink. Not sure about Blackout, i know that he is called Grindor for one of the FAB toys and the video game as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"