Want to be like Optimus Prime? Drink gasoline like this kid

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Shanghai Daily is reporting that a 14-year-old from Yibin in Sichuan, China has been drinking Gasoline for the last five years to become a “valiant fighter” like Optimus Prime. The youngster first saw the animated Transformers tv series when he was nine years old, and was so impressed that be “that he began drinking fuel on a daily basis to “obtain energy” and become a mighty warrior like the Transformers.”

The kids parents scolded the kid after he started smelling the gas in cigarette lighters, and later began to notice that the gasoline in their motorcycle had begin disappearing. They caught the kid in the act and locked the motorcycle away, but the boy started stealing gasoline from unsuspecting neighbors. After the parents learned that their child was drinking two or three bottles a day, they decided to take him to a hospital. The doctor explained to the boy that he would not gain supernatural strength, but instead now has mental disorders from the lead and a strong “gasoline dependence.”

“Since my son start to drink gas, his intelligence quotient dropped sharply and he couldn’t figure out addition and subtraction of sums within 100,” the father said. “Before that, he was a very smart boy, and he could even repair the television. But now he doesn’t know the answer of 7 plus 17.

Via

Prime doesn't need to know the answer to 7 plus 17 in order to kick Decepticon ass.

I am just surprised that he's not dead now. :wow:

"Gasoline dependence"... did anybody ever tell him that Optimus Prime doesn't drink gasoline?

HAHA what an idiot. Now, Autobots, roll out!

I wonder if the parents went...no no no no no no no no no no no when they caught the kid. It would have been like Sam in Transformers.

“Since my son start to drink gas, his intelligence quotient dropped sharply..."

Wha? It makes you dumb to drink gasoline?

Why is this kid not dead?! :cmad:

Reminds me of that Family Guy ep. where Peter sees them fueling a plane and thinks if he puts it in his truck it will fly.

And fyi kids, drinking gas will not make you a valiant fighter like Prime. Locating all the sharp utensils in the kitchen, taping them to your hands, and fighting unsuspecting people in the neighborhood like Optimus did in the forest....that will.

Last edited:

doublefacepalmy.jpg

thanks for the awesome read Lunar! very funny!

also, how could this kid be smart if he thought drinking gasoline would be a good idea? and give him super abilities? sounds REAL smart to me! BRING ON THE UNLEADED!!!

LMAO! Hilarious. Reading about stupid people just make my day....interacting with them, however, makes me die a little bit inside.

I mean, I don't even know how to repair a television like this kid does before his "IQ dropped" but even → I ← knew that drinking fuel would be a bad thing to drink.

:lmao:
Oh my goodness! If he was so smart before, what on earth made him think drinking gasoline was a good idea? His poor parents! He's lucky to be alive.

This reminds me of the time I drank a bunch of anti-freeze when I tried killing myself

it tastes even better, you should try it

The next time I feel like having my system flushed to prevent death I'll do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"