Child gets doused with gasoline

Hmmm gravy laden fries and mayonaise on burgers...

It's just he seemed to seek the kid out,if he was just after a random one he passed them up the yard and went for a specific kid

You're right it does seem peculiar...and makes me wonder if there is more to the story.....plus "his" kids were home.....there is just something not right here.....

A happy kid shortly after being doused with gasoline and being seconds away from being the Human Torch.....
A father breaks into the same school his kids go to, which they are home that day, he passes up random kids that he could have easily taken, and goes into the school and pulls out a boy.....

You're right it does seem peculiar...and makes me wonder if there is more to the story.....plus "his" kids were home.....there is just something not right here.....

A happy kid shortly after being doused with gasoline and being seconds away from being the Human Torch.....
A father breaks into the same school his kids go to, which they are home that day, he passes up random kids that he could have easily taken, and goes into the school and pulls out a boy.....

Yup,i hate to be cynical but i won't be surprised if over the next few days we find out the hero kid is really a little demon seed,not that it excuses the crazy father though.

Wow I am not sure what's going on in quebec......
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...aughter_charge_070426/20070426?hub=TopStories
Teen charged with manslaughter after deadly brawl
Updated Thu. Apr. 26 2007 6:05 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

A 14-year-old schoolboy is dead and a classmate has been charged with manslaughter charge following a school brawl, reportedly over a hat.

Quebec provincial police said the two 14-year-olds got into a fight Wednesday outside the school's cafeteria over a baseball cap. One of the boys threw a punch that hit the other boy in the temple and knocked him unconscious.

The boy was rushed to the local hospital in Trois-Pistoles and transferred to Quebec City, where he died Wednesday night.

The unidentified boy's father says he doesn't understand why the fight happened but believes it was the result of a culture of violence.

"More and more we're seeing violence everywhere," the man told the all-news network LCN in a phone interview. "We see it on TV. It's not funny. But it happens everywhere. Now it has come into my house."

"He was a good little guy with good marks... he was full of potential," he said of his son.

Fellow students at Ecole secondaire Arc-en-ciel have set up a makeshift memorial with flowers and pictures inside the school.

Principal Claude Thibault said fights are rare at his rural high school, which is attended by 500 students.

"We're not talking about a violent school," Thibault told a news conference. "It's a rural environment. Everybody knows everyone else."

He called the student's death an isolated and unfortunate incident, "something we had no control over."

School officials cancelled classes following the incident. Thibault said students will be given help to cope with the incident.

The teen was remanded in custody on Thursday and will be back in youth court in Riviere-du-Loup on Friday for a bail hearing.

That sounds like a tragic accident,the kid must have had a weakness in his skull

When did Canadians get so nuts? It must be the Molson...

Who would have thought the Blue Jays/Expos rivalry would be more violent than Yankees/Red Sox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"