Wanted! Marvel Movie figures

Nirvana

Slowly Losing My Mind
Reaction score
I am looking for Marvel figures, but specifically from the movies. If you have any Ghost Rider, Blade, or X2 figures, please let me know! Will pay good for them. Name your (reasonable) price. I'll post a list soon.

EDIT 5/4/09

Alright I said I would get a list of what I am looking for, so here is my list. I am looking for

Blackheart (2007 Ghost Rider movie)

Nightcrawler (2003 X2: X-Men United version)

Iceman (2003 X2: X-Men United version)

Cyclops (2003 X2: X-Men United version)

The figures listed above I am looking for. I am looking for these figures preferably on card, but if they are loose in great condition I'll take that into consideration. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
there are a bunch of spiderman movie figures out right now
check walmart,target,kmart,or kb

See, the thing is I really hate eBay. It's filled with scalpers. As for Spider-Man, after I made this thread I found Spidey figs, haha. But the others I still need to find.

See, the thing is I really hate eBay. It's filled with scalpers. As for Spider-Man, after I made this thread I found Spidey figs, haha. But the others I still need to find.

actually if you really look on ebay there actually some good deals out there...

I have a question about the Ghost Rider movie action figures...Are they 6' in scale and how good do they look next to other figures (Spider-Man, Iron Man, X-Men, etc)?

I have an extra X2 Coatless Cyclops. What's your asking price?

I have a question about the Ghost Rider movie action figures...Are they 6' in scale and how good do they look next to other figures (Spider-Man, Iron Man, X-Men, etc)?

They fit in just fine, as they are indeed 6 inches. Check my collection thread in my signature for a pic of all of my movie Marvel collection.

I will be posting Morvel Movie figures on my site for next week. And those DO include X- Men and X2 movie figs... :yay:

Also...Ghost Rider figs are great, they fit in just right.

I have an extra X2 Coatless Cyclops. What's your asking price?

I don't really have an asking price. I usually ask people to make me an offer or trade or whatever. PM me further :yay:

I will be posting Morvel Movie figures on my site for next week. And those DO include X- Men and X2 movie figs... :yay:

Also...Ghost Rider figs are great, they fit in just right.

Is your website Comicshop.net? If so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out! :up:

Well it won't be until at least September until I can sell it to you anyway as I am currently in the desert.

Ah, well that is understandable. You have quite an impressive collection. Which Ghost Rider figure is that?

if you know anyone that lives in NYC we have three/four comic book conventions coming up.You will probably find them at the NYC National one in November.

:sym:

It's not on your list, but I've got a movie Daredevil Marvel Legend I'd be willing to part with.

Ah, well that is understandable. You have quite an impressive collection. Which Ghost Rider figure is that?

If I remember correctly, it's "Raging Ghost Rider." The Hellcycle was separate and comes with its own Ghost Rider tailored specifically for the bike as only it can rev up the bike's effects.

It's not on your list, but I've got a movie Daredevil Marvel Legend I'd be willing to part with.

That baby's been sitting on my shelf for nearly five years now. It looks incredible. Thanks for the offer, though :yay:

if you know anyone that lives in NYC we have three/four comic book conventions coming up.You will probably find them at the NYC National one in November.

:sym:

Hmmm, I might just have to do that.

If I remember correctly, it's "Raging Ghost Rider." The Hellcycle was separate and comes with its own Ghost Rider tailored specifically for the bike as only it can rev up the bike's effects.

Interesting. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for that bike.

I just bought a bunch of 12" Marvel figures off eBay this week. It's really a good place to look, you just gotta make sure you're paying attention when the bidding is about to close.

I had a couple last minute saves, for sure. If the other guy had put down $5 instead of an extra $1 in a couple cases, I would've lost out.

I have Mystique and Storm from the X-Men. They've been in my attic for a long time so their joints are probably loose. If you're interested I can pull them out.

EDIT: I just pulled them down from my attic. Storm's hips and Mystique's knees are loose. Nothing really bad. They should tighten up by tomorrow since it's cooler in the rest of the house. Do you want their accessories? Mystique came with this rubber Wolverine Skin you put on her. Storm had a base.

This thread is in need of a bump. New figures listed on the first post.

I have all the figures(but IM) that you're looking for...but what have you to offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"