• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War - Son of M #6 Spoilers

Like Ranger,I too avoided this mini.At the time,I was already reading Sentry,Ares,Justice,and Ultimate Wolvie VS Hulk in terms of minis.

Another reason was the fact that I just got back into comics late last summer,so I totally missed Disassembled and HOM.I saw the Decimation banner on the cover,and I just passed thinking I would be completely lost and clueless.

Harlekin said:
This mini has once again shown us the badassity of Black Bolt.

Just as badass as his ending gestures to Tony and Reed in Illuminati. Has there been an official explanation to what he meant to say to them? I took it as "If something goes wrong I'll kick ass. Yours. And yours.":D I can also see it as laying blame to those too, but I prefer my first version.;)

The other time I've seen him speak that was for the completely opposite effect as what we saw was when he wanted Crystal to stay with them. He took her to the edge of the blue area of the moon where there was barely any air and there was almost no sound and then whispered to Crystal: "Stay." It sent her flying back, but the meaning of it was so deep that she realized how much family meant to BB. Badass, in a totally different way, but still badass.

I though the series was pretty average at first but it picked up after the first half. The ending was a total payoff to what had been building up. I feel so bad for Luna, as if enough crap hasn't happened to this little girl now she has to deal with quitting Terrigen Mists cold turkey, when she was happy to be with her father he pushes her away and Inhuman society will more than likely tell her that she isn't worthy of getting the whole Terrigen treatment.:( I just hope we don't find out after Civil War that the US were succesful in duplicating the crystals; that'd suck and be hackneyed at the same time.

Yeah, Black Bolt basically told them to go **** themselves. Bendis or somebody posted up the script somewhere and it shows that Black Bolt stood against Tony and Reed.

Black Bolt is so badass. :D

I hope Reed regrows his conscience soon. Moral ambiguity doesn't suit him. :(

So does quicksilver have powers yet or no?

TheCorpulent1 said:
I hope Reed regrows his conscience soon. Moral ambiguity doesn't suit him. :(

I hope Reed grows some balls, Sue wears the pants in that relationship.

Tropico said:
Just as badass as his ending gestures to Tony and Reed in Illuminati. Has there been an official explanation to what he meant to say to them? I took it as "If something goes wrong I'll kick ass. Yours. And yours.":D

Oh my God that just killed me. I'm still giggling thinking about those words with the scene.

rigel7soldiers said:
Now, see, I thought that since the Terrigen crystals were stolen, Black Bolt would try to steal Earth's oxygen... He's cool like that.

The Inhumans have a Mega Maid?

hope she doesn't go from suck to blow.

PWN3R RANGER said:
I am ashamed to say, I mean I've skimmed through the issues , but havent picked this up. :(

And after seeing scans that Darth put up, I am most def getting the trade. :o

If you've seen the "War" scene, they've you've seen any and everything that was good in this series. It was a complete waste for the most part.

amazingfantasy15 said:
If you've seen the "War" scene, they've you've seen any and everything that was good in this series. It was a complete waste for the most part.

You must be a fan of Jerry Bruckheimer/Michael Bay films then.

Roughneck said:
The Inhumans have a Mega Maid?

hope she doesn't go from suck to blow.

It made me think of Spaceballs, too. :D:up:

i love how even without powers magneto is still a bad ass, he hasnt been this cool since...hmm

ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"