Warner Premiere Live-Action DC Films?

Justice League is gonna begin shooting next year. according to the director of it. i'm up for seein a Justice League movie. a lot of ppl think it'd be horrible.

The fact that it could kill every franchise which isn't Batman and Superman before they got their own movies might have something to do with it.

I want to see good live action movies of Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, WW and Flash, thanks.

The fact that it could kill every franchise which isn't Batman and Superman before they got their own movies might have something to do with it.

I want to see good live action movies of Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, WW and Flash, thanks.

I agree. I think the natural evolution, is to want to watch a character on their own, so you know about him/her & what makes them tick first. Then you might be interested in them in a group movie, not the other way around.

If they did Warner Premiere live-action DTV DC film and approached them the way that they have with the recent DTV animated DC films, we could really have something great on our hands.

But unfortunately those movies arent going anywhere either, so JL is the only option left to take, at least for fans since WB doesnt think like the Fans. Its worth the risks since if it fails it ends up the same anyways

But unfortunately those movies arent going anywhere either, so JL is the only option left to take, at least for fans since WB doesnt think like the Fans.

Not necessarily true. WB has gotten better over time.

Its worth the risks since if it fails it ends up the same anyways

No, it doesn't. JL failing dooms several franchises in one move. WB, in their infinite wisdom, could see them as all as wastes of time even if the characters appearing in the film aren't shown anywhere near their potential.

It would even make it longer for these franchises to get films for more years or decades, actually.

Those franchises not being made now means they could be made later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"