Watchmen: 6 minutes to midnight

darkseid26

Sidekick
Reaction score
Front page
watchmen: 6 minutes to midnight launched!
Source:warner bros. Pictures march 2, 2009

warner bros. Pictures has launched "watchmen: 6 minutes to midnight"! Visit 6minutestomidnight.com and enter your name to experience a 10-minute long interactive trailer for watchmen. You will enter the world of watchmen, interact with one of the characters, and unlock exclusive content from the film.

The zack snyder-directed graphic novel adaptation opens in conventional and imax theaters on friday, march 6th.

http://6minutestomidnight.com/

http://6minutestomidnight.com/ is a new Watchmen interactive trailer site that just popped up. You have to figure out different Rorschach ink blots in order to gain access to other parts of the site and once you get all of them you get access to new exclusive content at the end.....pretty cool. They're really making a push at the end here folks.

anyone know all the ink blots?

I got hat, glasses, woman, and smile

Gun seems to be another answer, since I unlocked ozymandias with it. I still need to figure out how to get Dr.Manhattan.

What's the shape for Dr. Manhattan, I'm drawing a total blank!

Some funny stuff to type in that Rorschach actually reacts to: Alan Moore, penis, flower, butterfly, pretzel.

Yeah, I got them all though hat and glasses I got stuck on, which is funny because they should have been the easiest.

I was cracking up playing this game. Getting insulted rorschach style was the highlight of my evening by far. It was really funny though, you could tell some fanboy wrote those lines.

Who the hell does Rorscach's voice? It's definately a different dude.

Some funny stuff to type in that Rorschach actually reacts to: Alan Moore, penis, flower, butterfly, pretzel.

I thought about typing in penis but was seriously afraid of what he was going to do to me XD

HAHAHAH, I'm gonna do that later. I had to stop (or "quit") because my mom's home and I'm suppose to be doing homework. :o

Who the hell does Rorscach's voice? It's definately a different dude.

Yeah, it sounds kinda like the motion-comics guy at certain parts.

I typed in "Alan Moore".. it replied "Never heard of him" :hehe:

He also responds to "Mask" and "Alien". Let's try to collect all of the responses, happy meal style.

Edit: And "Moth"

he called me a pervert for typing in "boobs" and he called me disgusting for typing in ">: ("

"dog" was "hmmm dont want to talk about that"

Man, this would be really fun to play, but trying to do it with a slow internet connection is frustrating. I wish I could just load the whole thing, then play it offline or something, instead of having to watch the entire thing in 2-3 second bits, followed by a minute of loading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"