WBC Chased Away from Protest

That was simply awesome! People are finally getting angry.:up:

Yay, lets give them the kind of attention they want. If you act like this, it allows them to act like martyrs. People should just ignore them. No news coverage, no posting videos and going "HAHA! PWNED!" because it only gives them exactly what they want.

Yay, lets give them the kind of attention they want. If you act like this, it allows them to act like martyrs. People should just ignore them. No news coverage, no posting videos and going "HAHA! PWNED!" because it only gives them exactly what they want.

Well said :up:

There's a saying: Any attention is good attention.

*Giggles* Pfft showtune lover :lmao:

huh? WHO CHANGED MY TITLE!?!?! HUNTER! I'M LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION! :cmad:

...I'm too lazy to change it back :csad:

huh? WHO CHANGED MY TITLE!?!?! HUNTER! I'M LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION! :cmad:

...I'm too lazy to change it back :csad:

It's been like that for a couple of days lol. I wondered why you hadn't changed it :lmao:

I thought the 'I kid you not' Guy was creepy looking as The Joker :grin:

You mustn't have been putting the hours in to miss that :o

:oldrazz:

Old video.

The members of Westboro live for that kind of crap anyway. They think that other people's hatred confirms their favor with God. Ignoring them is the worst insult you can give them.

I can't take WBC seriously. They're just like an annoying forum troll, except in real life. :funny:

I know it is giving them attention, but it feels to good to see that people still have some fire in them.

I wish that fat guy near the broken window that was waving would have gotten a brick in his twinkie face.

Ya think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"