Wow... I Can't Stand These Guys...

Machx72

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm really not for the death penalty, nor do I think any taking of lives is just unless it's in defense of another...

But these guys should be bombed:

http://break.com/index/this-pastor-is-insane.html

The WBC is at it again.

The only hate God probably ever had was for these people.

how come the extream obsessive god lovers are soo insane, they say to love, worship and do good, yet they hate gays they hate non god or jesus lovers and they hate just about anything that doesnt have to do with god.

u hate those kind of people.

I saw a documentary on these guys on youtube. It was called "America's most hated Family" The fact that they spread this poison to their children is pretty depressing.

even the best Christians can become the worst bigots:(

He's so evil its cute.:heart: I laughed the whole time he was talkning.

There is NOTHING reminiscent of Christ in that mans words, not a damn thing. He has no right to call himself a man of God, and anyone who follows Jesus is given a bad name by his hypocritical hate spewing. Do I believe a lot of what we're doing is wrong? Yes. Do I think God would kill innocent students to show us that? Absolutely not.

Just about every one of the world's most vocal Christians today are hypocrites. Bush claims to be one and meanwhile he's sending out innocent troops out to die for no reason. Pat Robertson claims to be one and he repeatedly bashes homosexuals and he and Falwell blamed gays and abortionists for 9 / 11. The Pope says Catholics should not listen to rock and roll because it's "devil music", yet he has hours and hours of Howard Stern, an atheist who says the most vulgar and heinous things he can think of, on his Ipod.

Speaking as a Christian myself, I'm embarassed by these people, and this pastor is a jackass. People who use the word of God to promote hatred and violence are greater sinners than even murders and rapists IMO. And worse, it leaves the door open for the contiuous demonization of Christians that has been building since these people came about.

He's one of the main reasons I despise organized religion. I believe in God, but I DO NOT believe in the image they paint of him, or of the rest of our beliefs.

He's one of the main reasons I despise organized religion. I believe in God, but I DO NOT believe in the image they paint of him, or of the rest of our beliefs.

That's how I feel. I'm Christian, but I look at Christianity as lifestyle rather than a religion for me. Organized religion has allowed people to twist the word of God and use it to promote everything he preached against. I remember when Elton John preached about banning it. At first I thought he was insane, but seeing people like this make me have a better understanding of how he felt.

It'd be cool if the Christians who actually truly follow God's word rather than using it to promote fear, hate and violence would band together to put a stop to these people, but sadly it looks doubful.

thats terrible in the purest sense of the word,somone will get to that guy,pastor or not,hes not above karma.

That's how I feel. I'm Christian, but I look at Christianity as lifestyle rather than a religion for me. Organized religion has allowed people to twist the word of God and use it to promote everything he preached against. I remember when Elton John preached about banning it. At first I thought he was insane, but seeing people like this make me have a better understanding of how he felt.

It'd be cool if the Christians who actually truly follow God's word rather than using it to promote fear, hate and violence would band together to put a stop to these people, but sadly it looks doubtful.

That's why I've started to refer to myself as a Christ follower.

Check out this link, you'll probably find it interesting: http://www.thinkchristian.net/?p=960

That guy is a nutjob. Plain and simple. Half my family are christians. You can't really call the Salvation Army moderate either, but they are literally freaking saints compared to these *******s.

I wiki'd the WBC out of curiosity. I wish I hadn't.

That guy is a nutjob. Plain and simple. Half my family are christians. You can't really call the Salvation Army moderate either, but they are literally freaking saints compared to these *******s.

I wiki'd the WBC out of curiosity. I wish I hadn't.

i just wikied is also, out of curiosity, i now have a deep hate for the wbc, they basically hate evryone. and there very hypocritical, they have signs and slogans that say they hate america, THAN WHY THE **** DO U LIVE HERE!

they hate roman catholics, fackk, now they dun did it.

these wbc people need to get the **** out of this country right now, before i go on a wbc killing spree.

god i never thought god loveres would be soo hatefull.

This guy is a nutjob. People like him give christianity a bad name. If anyones going to feel Gods wrath its him for taking the bibles message and warping it to meet his own twisted ends.

This mans a coward he hides behind Christianity and uses it to spread his evil.

This guy is a nutjob. People like him give christianity a bad name. If anyones going to feel Gods wrath its him for taking the bibles message and warping it to meet his own twisted ends.

This mans a coward he hides behind Christianity and uses it to spread his evil.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I want to meet that guy just so I can spit in his face.

Its kinda creepy how they believe that only the members of their church are going to hell.

They tried to protest the funeral of a guy my best friend and I knew vaguely in High School... But thank God for Alabama's property laws stating that, if you're unlawfully on another's property, they actually have the right to bust a cap in yo' ass.

So they threatened to do so should the WBC show up, and they didn't.

What do you say we get George Carlin to help us protest these *******s?

They tried to protest the funeral of a guy my best friend and I knew vaguely in High School... But thank God for Alabama's property laws stating that, if you're unlawfully on another's property, they actually have the right to bust a cap in yo' ass.

So they threatened to do so should the WBC show up, and they didn't.

What do you say we get George Carlin to help us protest these *******s?

I'd rather Sir Elton. I was never a big Carlin fan.

If only guys like Marley and Lennon were still here.

That's the opposite of how you're supposed to behave, preacherman. He's advocating vengeance, whereas forgiveness is what must be given.

He's pretty much advocating genocide of anyone who isn't a member of his little crackpot church

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"