Weird iPod glitch

Fran

Banned User
Reaction score
Okay, I just recently put some more tunes onto my iPod a couple days ago (300 soundtrack, etc.).

Now when I scroll through the Albums list, it goes "A" to "T", "B" to "T", etc. but you see the albums STILL in alphabetical order.

But the weird thing is, some of my CD's aren't listed in the Albums (big areas of them). I have to go to the Artists tab to listen to the songs that are missing.

Any solutions? Updates?

I figure jag would answer the call.

And I voted him today. :)

Hmmm, I've heard of albums showing up only under "Albums" and not under "Artists", but not the other way around. The first thing that occurs to me is that perhaps your .mp3 metadata is all wonky and that's why your listings are doing some strange things in the listings under your iPod. By that I mean missing album or artist information, specifically.

You might try asking over in the iPod forums in Apple's Support Forums and see if any of those folks have some ideas. They track these kinds of problems much closer than I do.

jag

It's really no big deal, I can put up with it... Not too hard to navigate through my iPod (60GB Video black).

But it is annoying as hell, though... I have to scroll through all my songs to listen to "Black Hole Sun."

OHHHH. I figured it out.

I guess on my recent iPod update it placed all the "The ___" albums in alphabetical order, not just "T". "The Black Parade" is now in the B section, etc.

Okay. Got it now. :)

But I appreciate your advice, jag.

Ahg! My chemical romance :p Whats the highest gig for an ipod now?

It's ROCK, not EMO, betch :cmad:

I believe the newest Video iPods are 30 and 80GB.

It's ROCK, not EMO, betch :cmad:

I believe the newest Video iPods are 30 and 80GB.

Never said it wasnt, the new video is horrid! over acting to the camera or what??

Would you say ipods are a good deal for the money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"