"Welcome to Con Air" the official thread

Darkness Falls

We Could Be Heroes.....
Reaction score
one of my favourite films

for those that haven't seen it

Cameron Poe (nic cage) , a highly decorated US ranger, is convicted of manslaughter after protecting his wife in a drunken brawl. Finally, after eight years, he's being paroled and going home to his wife and daughter. His ride home: the Jailbird, which is also transporting society's vicious murderers to Feltham Penitentiary, Lousiana's toughest maximum security prison. A surprising escape is made on board the plane as the cons seize control of the plane, and head it towards Las Vegas. The officials on the ground want to blow it out of the sky, but three people know an alternative... US Marshal Vince Larkin, Cameron Poe's wife, and his daughter

let the discussion begin

Freakin' depressing. Malkovich did an excellent job, as always, though. Steve Buscemi had some good comic relief moments, too. One of the better Cage films, to be sure. :up:

this was a horrible movie. And cage's accent was laughable.

If this is one of your best, I would hate to see the rest.

I RHYMED!

edit: your username is one of the lamest movies ever...

Con Air will be coming to Blu-Ray January 8th 2008. http://www.amazon.com/Con-Air-Blu-r..._bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1198119008&sr=8-3

51ORlAf2e5L._SS500_.jpg

If this is one of your best, I would hate to see the rest.

I RHYMED!

edit: your username is one of the lamest movies ever...

it is i wouldn't know as my username is a lyric from a song

and as far as my movie tastes

would you consider batman begins, Lord of the rings,star wars, the crow, 300, braveheart, american psycho ect bad movies aswell cause they're up at the top of the list

it is i wouldn't know as my username is a lyric from a song

and as far as my movie tastes

would you consider batman begins, Lord of the rings,star wars, the crow, 300, braveheart, american psycho ect bad movies aswell cause they're up at the top of the list
I like BB, depends on which LOTR, not the Crow, 300 was great but deff. not a top 10'er, not Braveheart, American Psycho was alright. However, Con Air is easily not in the top 10 let alone the top 50 movies of all time...it wasn't a horrible movie but it wasn't great. I think you like the darker movies (your tastes are 100% better than those crazies who put Jason, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, etc...in all their top spots:o...those movies are cliched out the @hole.

I think you like the darker movies (your tastes are 100% better than those crazies who put Jason, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, etc...in all their top spots:o...those movies are cliched out the @hole.

yes i am into the darker movies
and yes the slasher movies are cliched quite a bit
they get the formula right but then **** on it with lame sequals

and some are just absolute **** like the saw movies which depend on nothing but gore and senseless violence

i like the films that have as good dialouge as the film's action

and yeah ok maybe con air is not the greatest film but there is ALOT of films that are worse

yes i am into the darker movies
and yes the slasher movies are cliched quite a bit
they get the formula right but then **** on it with lame sequals

and some are just absolute **** like the saw movies which depend on nothing but gore and senseless violence

i like the films that have as good dialouge as the film's action

and yeah ok maybe con air is not the greatest film but there is ALOT of films that are worse
Agreed

This and Face Off are my favourite Cage films :up:

I liked the movie until the plane crashed in Vegas, then it truly went to $!#t.

Con Air is great. It is one of the best action films of the 90's.

Great action film of the 90s. I often watch with my friends and we make fun of Nicholas Cage's bad southern accent and one liners.

"Well, it's not exactly mai-thais and yatzee out here... but let's do it!"

and my personal favorite...

"All I can think about is like, there ain't no God..."

determined Poe

"I'm gonna show you God DOES exist!"

walks through a bullet and beats the crap out of someone.

Classic movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"