Westinghouse TVs

Duke

Avenger
Reaction score
Are Westinghouse LED tvs any good? I saw this 32' model at BestBuy for $249.99 + tax? It has a 720p resolution. What are the pros/cons to it? Do they turn in heaps of junk afterwards?

Ive had a Westinghouse LCD (same size and resolution) for about 5 years now. No issues at all. Perfect for a bedroom.

Have you checked reviews on Best Buy and Amazon?

I saw a handful of negative reviews that made my tremble in purchasing it. I'll probably opt for a Toshiba of the same size, it's also priced the same.

32” LED TV from Westinghouse offers a large viewing area.The 32” Westinghouse LED TV is feather-light at a mere 14.6 pounds.The 46" LED TV from Westinghouse boasts a vivid picture, 120Hz, full 1080p and AudioEngine LSI by Yamaha.

google apps control panel

Well, according to my best friend who's worked at Best Buy for close to 15 years and pretty much runs his store, no. He says, their a cheap brand like Hisense at Walmart, and while not unreliable, just don't offer the best picture.

I currently work at Best Buy; Westinghouse tvs are def a hit or miss. We have seen them come back with a plethora of different issues and we've also hear some positive reviews. Personally I'd go with a Insignia TV. Usually they are LG or Samsung television with a different label and housing on them. Varies by model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"