what are shows that shouldn't been ?

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
What are shows should never been cancelled?

mine are:
qUATAM LEAP
THE INVSIABLE MAN
eARLY EDITION
Now and aging
Family ties
the wonder years
the hooneymooners i heard that jackie glaeson was going to do second season but he didn't think he had more storys to tell.
perfect strangers

Last edited:
There are 2 reasons why people stopped watching family ties :

1) Nick

or

2) the Kid

Veronica Mars
Pushing Daisies
Wonderfalls

the wonder years
I don't think it was cancelled. It just ran its course.

As for shows that shouldn't have been cancelled, I have only one answer for you: FREAKS AND GEEKS.

Many Fox shows. Arrested Development, Undeclared and Tru Callings. These are the reasons why I no longer watch Fox.

Futurama
Arrested Development
Firefly
Andy Richter Controls the Universe
Undergrads
Mission Hill

Many Fox shows. Arrested Development, Undeclared and Tru Callings. These are the reasons why I no longer watch Fox.
you miss Dushku's cleavage, huh?

Tru Calling actually raised the stakes substantially in the few episodes it got for Season Two. With each episode, there was a different spin on the concept that made for some great character moments. The show was getting exceedingly better when FOX pulled the plug on the last filmed episode to air a REPEAT of The Simple Life! And their whole rationale for canceling it was that the show was too dark. So what do they replace it with? A show about the daughter of SATAN!!!(Point Pleasant)

^Seriously, Tru Calling was getting good, they cancelled it basically when alot of people wee just getting into it.

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again: Journeyman. It was my own personal Firefly.

^Seriously, Tru Calling was getting good, they cancelled it basically when alot of people wee just getting into it.
It was as if Fox wanted it to fail. They hardly promoted the second season and then kept delaying its premiere. It was getting so good and I was looking forward to where the writers would take it but then Fox pulled the plug.

Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks
Undeclared
Everwood

and most recently...
My Own Worst Enemy
Eli Stone

Arrested Development
Firefly
Veronica Mars
Tru Calling
Reunion (not the best show ever, but all it really needed was one season and Fox could'nt even give them that.)
Pushing Daisies (was getting to be a bit much, but it was still good.)

Firefly...

...if I had to choose anymore then:
Odyssey 5
Space Above & Beyond
Dark Angel
Drive
The Tick
Futurama (a chance could be coming back with the success of the movies)

but I'd trade every single one of those shows plus my current favourites for just 1 new episode of Firefly, I kid you not.

How can everyone keep be listing Fox shows, Fox needed to cancel those shows. They kept cutting into time American Idol would've been on, only devoted half their schedule to the incredibleness of karoke stars is nowhere near enough time. Fox should cancel all their shows and devote the entire network to American Idol.

As much as Fox suck sometimes, Fringe has redeemed them a little bit in my eyes.

Angel could have went one more season
Firefly
Tru Calling
John Doe

How can everyone keep be listing Fox shows, Fox needed to cancel those shows. They kept cutting into time American Idol would've been on, only devoted half their schedule to the incredibleness of karoke stars is nowhere near enough time. Fox should cancel all their shows and devote the entire network to American Idol.

Preach it brother, hell only way to go, they should be given an award or something

for WORST ****ing network ever

I forgot about Drive... God, Fox didnt even give that show a chance. They aired, like, three episodes and then were like "oh, sorry, you're done. Cancelled."

How did I forget about Futurama?
It's one of the funniest shows ever (in my opinion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"