what are shows that shouldn't been ?

I forgot about Drive... God, Fox didnt even give that show a chance. They aired, like, three episodes and then were like "oh, sorry, you're done. Cancelled."

And on top of that it was only on a week, a week, First on the Sun, Second on the Mon, Then the third on the next Mon, ridiculous.

Pushing Daisies
Jericho (Even though it got additional episodes to tie up the lose ends, it felt way too rushed)
Firefly
Arrested Development

journeyman

****ing NBC, they put the show on at like 10pm on mondays!

who the **** expects a show to be on at that time!

Star Trek Next Generation
The first Xmen animated show
Drive
etc..

Star Trek Next Generation
The first Xmen animated show
Drive
etc..

ST:TNG lasted SEVEN SEASONS!! How long should it have lasted?

Same for the first X-Men animated series. It had like six seasons. To say nothing of the fact that it had an honest to god series finale. Was it a good series finale? Not necessarily, but it was a definitive ending for a show that had been on for six years.

Yeah, I would have liked to see more, but TNG lasted long enough. Plus they were switching to movies and DS9 was on the air.

The MTV Spider-man series should not have been cancelled. MTV really screwed that show over.

Many Fox shows. Arrested Development, Undeclared and Tru Callings. These are the reasons why I no longer watch Fox.
They just cancelled Prision Break aswell.

Heya,

All right. Here is a small list of that shouldn't have been canceled, or at least went one more season to wrap up the loose ends, and in no real order...

1) Wonderfalls
2) Firefly
3) Futurama
3) Pushing Daisies
4) Dead Like Me
5) Airwolf (Cheesy, but I like it)
6) Shin Chan
7) Stargate: Atlantis (I know it's getting movies, but at least didn't have a crappie "Final Season.")

There is a few, there is more, but just can't think of 'em at the moment.

Tootles,
Ali

Quantum Leap and Invisible Man had proper final episodes though....so, to me, that makes up for it a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"