What are some of the classic Hype feuds that you remember?

Which was better: ''5 seconds of Venom Vs Galatus Cloud''

Yep. Everyone knew, but he denied it. And then once it was revealed their IP addresses match, he tried to claim he was FSK's "brother".

Good God...I remember when Cyclops and I (Gambit) looked up the IP adresses and got, I think it was Dew, I can't remember...one of the other mods at the time to ban him after his long and tired "FSK's Brother" stint. Could have been Malice. It was near the end of my Moderating days with the Hype RPG. I didn't have Global access, nor did Cyke. Then again, they didn't start doing Global moderators till about the time I left Hype. Moot point though.

I felt like a genuine sleuth. Horatio, to be sure.

Good God...I remember when Cyclops and I (Gambit) looked up the IP adresses and got, I think it was Dew, I can't remember...one of the other mods at the time to ban him after his long and tired "FSK's Brother" stint. Could have been Malice. It was near the end of my Moderating days with the Hype RPG. I didn't have Global access, nor did Cyke. Then again, they didn't start doing Global moderators till about the time I left Hype. Moot point though.

I felt like a genuine sleuth. Horatio, to be sure.

Doing some sleuthing as a mod was incredibly fun.

Why is it Lizard, TMOB, and I are like, the only people left from 2001 and before who haven't served as moderators? I'd never take the job...but still :csad:

Showtime029 vs Superman Returns "Lovers" & "Haters"

I wish he'd just admit he's too chicken **** to go to Darfur and be done with it.

Hardly,

You should lead by example or ****.

LOL! It's your pet cause, dude. Not mine. You were given some very specific suggestions on how to raise awareness for YOUR pet cause that are legitimate and effective yet your response is "Don't question my methods! Champion my pet cause or ****!". Which pretty well proves the point that you just want it to be all about you as opposed to, you know, actually doing something that will make a real difference for the people of Darfur and maybe get them some financial support or help. So, congratulations for yet again making it all about YOU instead of really about the people of Darfur.

jag

not to be ignorant, but is there even anything of value in Darfur?, we have plentyy of domestic issues on top of the mess in Iraq......

LOL! It's your pet cause, dude. Not mine. You were given some very specific suggestions on how to raise awareness for YOUR pet cause that are legitimate and effective yet your response is "Don't question my methods! Champion my pet cause or ****!". Which pretty well proves the point that you just want it to be all about you as opposed to, you know, actually doing something that will make a real difference for the people of Darfur and maybe get them some financial support or help. So, congratulations for yet again making it all about YOU instead of really about the people of Darfur.

jag
Yeah just criticize and attack someone for doing something while you do nothing.

You don't like my methods? Too bad.

You're in no position to judge.

none.

jag

You were supposed to answer: " I would, but there are already 20k troopers going there so MY efforts wouldn't be noticed.":woot::up:

Yeah just criticize and attack someone for doing something while you do nothing.

You don't like my methods? Too bad.

You're in no position to judge.

none.
What exactly are you doing? :huh:

You were supposed to answer: " I would, but there are already 20k troopers going there so MY efforts wouldn't be noticed.":woot::up:
I've donated money, made multiple threads on Darfur, and urge people to take notice.

who are you to judge me???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"