What are you most excited for?

Assassin

Detroit's Reckoning
Reaction score
What next "event" are you most looking forward to?

Aquawar:
The BRIGHTEST DAYS are numbered as this best-selling series heads toward its shocking conclusion, and fans won’t want to miss a single page of the action! “Aquawar” breaks out with Aquaman, Mera, Aqualad and a surprise guest star facing off against the terrorist forces of Black Manta and Siren to keep the vast waters of the world from sinking the United States!

War of the Green Lanterns:
From REBIRTH to SINESTRO CORPS to BLACKEST NIGHT, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner have stood by each other and fought together to save our universe. After all that, what could possibly tear them apart? We’ll find out in WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS starting in March’s WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS #1 and throughout the Green Lantern titles in March, April and May. Every Green Lantern is about to be tested — and tested against one another.
UPDATED

Flashpoint:
The next big event with the whole Flash Family front and center.

Last edited:
Batman Inc's conclusion. Morrison's stories are practically events. :p

best thing is they are all 2.99!

Other

I am most excited for the Batwoman ongoing

And Batman Inc :up:

Aquawar, because Aquaman is my favorite character.

Looks neat

He has had the best story in Brightest Day

batwoman is not an event, i'm looking forward to batman inc more than any of this but i still voted, other as in like an event or whatever :cmad:

Aquawar, I guess. A mention of Lorena would've been nice, but I guess I shouldn't have expected Johns to remember her when he's in revamp mode.

Aquawar? They might as well have called it Water Fight.

I guess Aquawar, but I haven't been following Brightest Day. The others I can't say I have much interest in

Aquawar even though it wont be a main event sadly.

New Flash event, you say? I'm there.

Morrison's Batman, definitely.

Aquawar really isn't an event, just like an act in Brightest Day, so that's not really that exciting (if it was an actual event, I'd be giddy).

The War of the Green Lanterns is too far away to really get interested in.

And Flashpoint...eh, I haven't been blown away by Johns recent Flash run, and DC's whole back and forth with Flashes these past couple of years has kind of dimmed my interest. I'll still buy it, and hopefully be blown away by it, but right now I'm not too focused on it.

Oddly, I am not interested in War of the GL, I even feel it is going to be... meh. Just a feeling. I am not interested in the return of Barry Allen but I am sure the writers of Flashpoint will manage to hook me at some point... Especially if Wally West has a role in this.
Aquawar.... it seems "wars" are all over the writers ideas... but THIS, this sound cool to me, mostly because it is Aquaman. And I will definitively follow him into this. :)

Last edited:
If Wally is in Flashpoint I might consider checking that out :up:

brokenringfinal_w_logo2.jpg

From REBIRTH to SINESTRO CORPS to BLACKEST NIGHT, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner have stood by each other and fought together to save our universe. After all that, what could possibly tear them apart? We’ll find out in WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS starting in March’s WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS #1 and throughout the Green Lantern titles in March, April and May. Every Green Lantern is about to be tested — and tested against one another.
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/11/15/dcu-in-2011-what-is-war-of-the-green-lanterns/
Great teaser :)

My face is visibly saddened by the news of yet another GL event. More so by the fact that said event is all about the human GLs being catty b****es to each other for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"