What celebrity do you envy?

blind_fury

Avenger
Reaction score
I hate Tony Parker of the Spurs because he gets to make sweet love to Eva Langoria every night! :mad:

*looks at his avatar* :D

blind_fury said:
I hate Tony Parker of the Spurs because he gets to make sweet love to Eva Langoria every night! :mad:
I feel sorry for Tony Parker because he puts up with that trashy chick.

blind_fury has no other purpose but to create terrible and repulsive threads.

The Penelope Cruz for having lovely Matthew McConaughey and the chick that gets a piece of Christian Bale and Jude Law.

blind_fury said:
Why do you envy her? Do you want to BE her or BE IN her? :confused:

Please don't say "both". :(

Because she's a very pretty lady and I love her smile and a few others parts of her :D
She really got me hooked watching her on the 1st 24 show and the rest is history :)

The Riddler said:
blind_fury has no other purpose but to create terrible and repulsive threads.
It's a good thing you're not a mod! :)

I would normally say none, because I could care less about celebrities. But there is one and one alone that I envy above all. Josh Beckett, reason......

leannatweeden.jpg

Pretty much any male celeb that's with a woman I like.

How about George Clooney, I mean this guy was pretty much a nobody for most of his young life and then bam, he all at once becomes one of the biggest stars in hollywood. He gives hope to all of us. :up:

i enny all the ones who are able to support their familes and friens and also can donate money to charities and under priveledged human beings.

Odin's Lapdog said:
i enny all the ones who are able to support their familes and friens and also can donate money to charities and under priveledged human beings.

What about the ones that support the church of Scientology?

celebrities as a whole are pretty annoying. having said that, i wouldn't mind waking up next to jennifer connelly every morning or being in the running to play the joker in the next batman flick, so i'll go with paul bettany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"