What happens next? You choose!

Chapter 9 – The Siege

“Are you sure we’re not alone?” asks Spider-Fan.

“Absolutely,” replies Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Alright, watch him” says Spider-Fan pointing to BizarroAids. Spider-Fan proceeds to exit the room, leaving adhokk7 and Spider-Man Luvr28 alone with BizarroAids and the unnoticed I Am the Knight in the far corner.

“You have to let me go,” says BizarroAids.

“Shut up traitor,” replies adhokk7.

“I’m not the traitor,” replies BizarroAids. “How can I convince you?”

“You can’t,” replies adhokk7. “I know what I saw.”

“Then all is lost” proclaims BizarroAids. BizarroAids hangs his head.

Elsewhere…

KenshinAtrain lies in his bed with an uncontrollable cough. He has worsened in the last day. Minutes have become agonizing hours as a result of the disease. For hours he has tried to rest off the worst of the symptoms, but his efforts have been all in vain. The room all of a sudden begins to glow. KenshinAtrain at first thinks it is part of the sickness, but a figure starts to form in the place. As the light fades, KenshinAtrain sees the figure of the man who started the journey, The-Dark-Knight. Something is different about him, however.

“Is that really you?” asks KenshinAtrain.

“Yes” replies The-Dark-Knight.

“How is this possible?” asks KenshinAtrain. “You said you couldn’t join us.”

“No time for explanation,” replies The-Dark-Knight. “It is time for you to leave.”

“I can’t,” replies KenshinAtrain weakly. “I can barely stand anymore.” KenshinAtrain proceeds to violently cough, almost falling out of his bed during the episode.

“You must KenshinAtrain” replies The-Dark-Knight. “You are the key to stopping this. Without you, all is lost. Fight the illness, and save time.”

“I’ll try” says KenshinAtrain weakly. KenshinAtrain tries to sit up, but falls on his back for his effort.

“You can do it” says The-Dark-Knight. “First, you have to believe you can.”

KenshinAtrain soaks up the words like a sponge. He again tries to sit up. Gravity seems to pull him down, but this time, KenshinAtrain doesn’t give up. He keeps straining. It begins to hurt, but he ignores the pain. He keeps fighting until finally, he is sitting up. After a few seconds of catching his breath, he is able to stand.

“I knew you could do it” says The-Dark-Knight. “Now, we must hurry.
Something is about to happen here, and I can’t afford to lose you in the chaos.”

“What about adhokk7 and Spider-Man Luvr28?” asks KenshinAtrain, struggling to keep himself up.

“They’ll be along later” assures The-Dark-Knight. “But we can’t afford to wait.” KenshinAtrain leans himself on The-Dark-Knight, and the two leave the room.

Elsewhere…

Adhokk7 sits across from BizarroAids, watching him intensely. Never letting his eyes waver. BizarroAids continues to keep his eyes pointing toward the ground.

“Do you need to keep doing that?” asks BizarroAids.

“I’m not letting you out of my sight,” replies adhokk7.

“You don’t need to worry about me,” replies BizarroAids. “There’s nothing I can do now. Nor you. All is lost. The end is near.”

“Why don’t you admit it already?” asks adhokk7.

“Cause he’s not the traitor,” replies Spider-Man Luvr28. Adhokk7 looks over in shock and betrayal.

“Are you saying I lied about this?” asks adhokk7.

“No, I’m just saying…”

“What?” interrupts adhokk7.

“I get no bad vibes from him” replies Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Your powers are not fully developed” points out adhokk7.

“Neither are yours’” points out Spider-Man Luvr28. “What makes you right?”

“I don’t need to justify myself to you.”

“Both of you, stop it!” shouts BizarroAids. “What if both of you are right?
Adhokk7 and Spider-Man Luvr28 share confused looks.

“My god, I know who is behind this” says BizarroAids. “It’s…”

BizarroAids is stopped mid sentence by a floating sword to the chest. BizarroAids falls on his back, dead. Adhokk7 stands up, and both he and Spider-Man Luvr28 look up and see Rando, Two-Face, and Ziggyman enter the room, led by DRUMM3RBOY.

“Look who’s come to crash the party,” says Rando mockingly.

Adhokk7 runs toward the group. He is met by Ziggyman. Adhokk7 throws punch. His blow is blocked, and Ziggyman proceeds to do a combination of fancy punches and kicks that render adhokk7 conscious, but unable to move.

“Can we all just calm down?” asks DRUMM3RBOY. Rando notices Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Well hello beautiful” says Rando motioning toward her. Spider-Man Luvr28 gets very nervous.

“Rando!” shouts DRUMM3RBOY. Rando stops on that note. “You must be the supposed champions that were sent here to stop us. Pathetic.”

“Why are you doing this?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“I’m just taking orders” replies DRUMM3RBOY.

“Then you’re not behind this?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28. “Who is then?”

“That would be me” says a voice from the backend of the room. Spider-Man Luvr28 and a weak adhokk7 look back and see Spider-Fan standing in the doorway.

“It can’t be” says Spider-Man Luvr28. “There were no vibes.”

“That’s because I clouded your mind” replies Spider-Fan. “The lack of vibes, adhokk7’s vision, the disease, it is all my doing. None of it is real.”

“How?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“I am an illusionist, remember” points out Spider-Fan.

“Where’s KenshinAtrain?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Oh, don’t worry about KenshinAtrain” says Spider-Fan. “He’s going to prove very useful.”

“But why?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28, hoping to reason with Spider-Fan.

“You don’t need to know that” says Spider-Fan. “All you need to know is, you lost.” Spider-Fan knods. Two-Face steps up. Screeching sounds and vision distortion consume adhokk7 and Spider-Man Luvr28. Spider-Man Luvr28 falls to the ground, and rolls on the floor screaming in pain. Adhokk7 is doing much the same. Eventually, both stop moving. Two-Face nods to his boss.

“We’re done here” says Spider-Fan. “We got what we wanted. Let’s go.”

Spider-Fan and company proceed to leave. All seems lost.

Hours later…

Spider-Man Luvr28 begins to open her eyes. She hears a low voice calling her name. She struggles to open them for what seems like an eternity. The low voice continues. Light begins to emerge, and a figure can be seen.

What is the gender of the figure?

-Male
-Female

Hope seems to be lost, or is it? You choose what happens next in Chapter 10 – Darkness Before the Dawn!!!

Last edited:
Chapter 10 – The Darkness Before the Dawn

Spider-Man Luvr28’s vision finally comes back, and sees a female figure. This woman is a shorter Caucasian, sporting the same future garb she has been accustomed to seeing since the journey began.

“Glad to have you with us again” says the woman.

“Who are you?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28, still in a bit of a daze.

“My name is Logan’s Lady” answers the female. “You’re safe here with us.”

“Us?” says Spider-Man Luvr28, very confused. She’s still trying to piece together what happened at BizarroAids’ palace. “Where is KenshinAtrain? Or adhokk7?”

“Adhokk7 is here too” replies Logan’s Lady. “He’s been getting to know the others. As for your other companion, Spider-Fan has him.”

“Poor KenshinAtrain” proclaims Spider-Man Luvr28. “We should be dead. How is this possible.”

“BizarroAids had a man on the inside” replies Logan’s Lady. “He spared your life.”

Spider-Man Luvr28 looks around the place. This space is small and very dirty, with stains covering most of the walls. A definite downgrade from a castle.

“What is this place?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“A secret training center” answers Logan’s Lady. “Come, time you met the others.”

Logan’s Lady helps Spider-Man Luvr28 to her feet, and motions for her to follow. They head down a long hallway, just as dirty as the rest of the building. They finally come to a bigger room where adhokk7 is currently seen practicing much like with BizarroAids. Only this time, he’s actually dodging blows. He’s practicing with the only other familiar figure in the room, I Am the Knight. Four other people sit, watching the action unfold. As soon as Logan’s Lady is noticed, training stops, and she becomes the center of attention.

“Team, I’d like you to meet The-Dark-Knight’s other champion, Spider-Man Luvr28” declares Logan’s Lady to the crowd. The others give varying hellos. Adhokk7 comes up and hugs Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Glad to see you’re still with us” he says happily. This is an awkward moment for Spider-Man Luvr28.

“You and me both” replies Spider-Man Luvr28. The embrace ends, causing a moment of awkward silence. “So, who are you guys? And what is he doing here?” she asks pointing to I Am the Knight.

“They are soldiers in training” answers Logan’s Lady. “You get assigned a trainer in the time period you will inhabit. They were going to replace BizarroAids and I Am the Knight when there time here ended, but unfortunately that time has come sooner than expected.” Logan’s Lady looks at the other trainees. “Roll call” she orders.

“I’m the telepath, DX” proclaims the first trainee. He is the smallest of the group and appears to be the youngest.

“I’m SsM” replies the trainee next to DX. He is the tallest of the group, but not too well built. “I have a photographic memory.”

“The Ace of Knaves is the name, photographic motion is my game” says the next trainee in the group. He is not the tallest, but is very well built and oozes with arrogance.

“Hi, I’m Batjoker43” says the final trainee, somewhat shy to reply. “I can kind of sense when danger is near.”

“Nice to meet you all” says Spider-Man Luvr28. “I Am the Knight, why didn’t you help us out back at BizarroAids’ castle?”

“My job was to stay in the background and only interfere when I had to” replies I Am the Knight. “I would have helped you sooner, but I had to remain secret. Only BizarroAids knew my true purpose.”

“What can you do?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“I’m a healer of sorts” answers I Am the Knight. “I can make your body defeat pain. Our spy hurt you enough to convince Spider-Fan you were dead. Then I came and kept you alive afterward.”

“We’ve had this secret army all this time?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Yes” replies I Am the Knight.

“Then we have numbers, and should be able to take them down” replies Spider-Man Luvr28.

“It’s not that simple” replies Logan’s Lady. “You are all trainees, and Spider-Fan himself is a high ranking officer, with fully trained and developed henchmen. We are at a severe disadvantage. The most powerful of you all is in his hands.”

“So, what can we do?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“The rebellion is tomorrow” replies I Am the Knight. “We need to act fast. We have a plan, and it will require all of our abilities in order to execute.”

“But, we’re trainees” says Batsjoker43. “How can we expect to win?”

“There ain’t nobody that can take me” says The Ace of Knaves. “This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel.”

“Don’t get cocky” says Logan’s Lady. “This is a mission that even the elites of this force may not be up to. But, we have to try. For all our sakes.”

“Adhokk7” says I Am the Knight.

“Yes” replies adhokk7.

“We need you to concentrate and see the future” orders I Am the Knight. “The specifications of the plan will be formulated based on what you see.”

“I’ll try” says adhokk7. He doesn’t like where this is going. His visions have gotten everyone in trouble in the past, and nothing he has seen was prevented. Still, he closes his eyes, and focuses. After a few moments, things flash before adhokk7’s eyes. Visions once again of violence, death, and pain. He awakens from the trance sweaty and heavy of breath.

“What did you see?” asks I Am the Knight.

Later…

Everyone leaves the meeting. The plan has been formed, and now it is time to wait before springing into action. Spider-Man Luvr28 sits alone in a dirty, barren room. Adhokk7 walks into the room.

“Do you think the plan has any chance?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Do you want me to be honest?” asks adhokk7.

“Yes, always” replies Spider-Man Luvr28.

“I see nothing but failure on the horizon” replies adhokk7, bleakly. “It doesn’t seem like this force can be stopped.”

“Nothing is predetermined, adhokk7” proclaims Spider-Man Luvr28. “If it was, how did time get threatened?”

“I can’t help but think it is our fault” says adhokk7. “Who were we to play god with something this important?”

“This is nobody’s fault but the jerk who’s trying to destroy everyone” shouts Spider-Man Luvr28. “That’s not all that’s bugging you, is it?”

“No” replies adhokk7. “I held something back from the others.”

“What is that?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Of the three of us who started this voyage, one will definitely not come back from it” declares adhokk7.

Uh oh, one of the 3 champions is definitely going to die? TIME FOR A SECRET BALLOT!!!

Who will die?

-adhokk7
-KenshinAtrain
-Spider-Man Luvr28

Unfortunately, this choice will not come into play next chapter. That’s why I’m giving you two things to vote on:

Who would you like the next chapter to focus on?

-Heroes
-Villains

You choose what happens next in Chapter 11 - Interlude

Last edited:
Chapter 11 – Interlude: Spider-Fan

Tomorrow is the big day. It is the final day. I look out of my castle window, and see the rebels. This large group of people are ready to usher in a new era and put down the current people in power. According to history, these rebels are harshly put down by the Japanese army and the rebellion fails. This is what is meant to happen. It is destiny. There was a time when destiny was my religion. Time flowed in one specific way and everything happened for a reason. Too bad I am no longer a religious man.

I walk down the seemingly endless stairs to meet my two most trusted allies in this venture. As I walk down, I remember BizarroAids. He and I were like brothers. There was a time I would have died for the man. But, I realized what he really was: the guardian of mankinds greatest mistake. While he saw the dogmatic teachings of responsibility to protect time, I finally saw the truth. That truth being that despite our greatest efforts to ensure time’s survival, we were causing its ultimate demise. The idea of control our force was founded upon was the manifestation of just the opposite of what it tried to do. I could no longer follow this illusion. BizarroAids would never have turned on the force. His death was a necessity. However, at the present time, mourning my former brother is not at the center of my thoughts. My mind is more closely concentrated on one specific bit of information he revealed to me: that a man from my army was a traitor. This revelation has forced me to rethink my efforts ever so slightly.

I reach the bottom of the stairs finally, and see DRUMM3RBOY promptly waiting in my office. Given the cold expression he gives me, I predict that he has been there some while.

“Running a little late I see,” jabs DRUMM3RBOY.

“I’ve been busy ,“ I reply. “How are we doing on time? Is everything ready?”

“It is my lord,” states DRUMM3RBOY. “Tell me, when the rift is opened, what do you plan to do with time exactly?”

“I plan to fix it” is my reply. “That is all you need to know.”

“Fair enough” says DRUMM3RBOY. “I just wish you would be more revealing.”

“At this time, caution is my best ally” I state to DRUMM3RBOY.
DRUMM3RBOY leaves my office. He has done great things for me. However, he has been pressing for answers lately. Could he be my traitor? As my thoughts wander, Rando steps into my office. He is late, but I forgive him due to my own lateness.

“You called for me sir?” asks Rando.

“Sit down” I order Rando. He obeys. “I’m going to be completely honest with you. There is a traitor in our ranks, and you’re the only one I feel I can trust. Your lust for blood is so great, I know you wouldn’t miss out on the chance to end so many lives.”

“Do you have any hints?” asks Rando.

“Unfortunately no” I reply. “But, I want you to watch everyone closely. If anyone is acting suspiciously, you come to me. And reveal nothing to anyone.”

“You’ve got it sir” replies Rando. I waive Rando out of the room.

I get out of my office chair. My talents are required elsewhere for the plan to succeed. I walk toward the basement hallway, passing the lunchroom. I see Ziggyman and Two-Face practicing their individual abilities in the center of the room. Rando sits in the corner, watching intently. He notices me, and gives me a nod. I continue forth. I come to a room that is seemingly a dead end, sans the entrance. I go a third of the way into the right side wall, and a secret door is open. One that no one can see but me. Past the door is another set of seemingly unending stairs.

DRUMM3RBOY is very curious about what exactly I’m going to do when I alter time. All I tell him is I plan on making the world a better place, which is not a lie. When the Hiroshima bomb was set off in the second World War, the pilot of the jet is said to have looked back at the blast. He then asked himself “What have we done?” That is one of the proudest moments in the history of humanity from a technological standpoint. Who would have thought something like that was possible. But, was this change for the better? Since then, the world has been drawing nearer and nearer to destroying itself. Conflict is in the nature of humanity. What that bomb did was give us the ability to kill mass amounts of people with the push of a button. In a world ripe with conflict, that is a dangerous prospect.

Technology has advanced society so much over the history of this planet, but as technology has grown, the soul of humanity has died. Back in the ancient days of war, people had to confront each other on a battlefield in order to kill their enemy. More efficient weapons like guns, bombs, and such made killing another person a less personal prospect. Putting objects or bashing someone’s head in with your hands is difficult, but pushing a button is easy. As people became slaves to their technology, other prospects like hard work, exercise, and even thought more and more became things of the past. Why think for yourself when this little box has a man telling you what you need? Why work your body for a sport when medications do it for you? My plan is simple, I’m giving humanity back its soul. Down in this basement is the key to it all, but for him to break the spell, he must fall under the illusion. I send him a messenger I know he trusts.

“KenshinAtrain, you have completed your training” I tell KenshinAtrain, via the image of The-Dark-Knight. “Tomorrow, the fate of all time rests in your hands.”

KenshinAtrain coughs uncontrollably, unaware that this illness is all in his head. Nothing more.

“Have the others arrived yet?” asks KenshinAtrain, weakly and short of breath.

“Don’t worry. They are here, but can’t see you due to your condition” I tell KenshinAtrain, to keep him happy. He can never know the truth about what happened to his friends at BizarroAids’ castle. Every war has its casualties. Their sacrifice will have greater meaning when my new world is in place. A world where technology is controlled. A world where humanity cannot destroy themselves in one swoop. A world finally in peace and balance. Utopia. And it all begins tomorrow.

The battle for time begins tomorrow. The heroes lost their leader BizarroAids before, and need a new general to lead them into the coming battle. Who is that leader?

-Adhokk7
-Spider-Man Luvr28
-Logan’s Lady

This is a big decision, so choose wisely as you choose what happens next in Chapter 12 - Rebellion

Last edited:
Chapter 12 – Rebellion

Seated in a circle in the training room are The-Dark-Knight’s chosen champions. At the head of this table is Logan’s Lady, whom keeps a rough exterior on the surface, but Spider-Man Luvr28 can sense that she is very worried about how this is going to turn out. She knows people may be lost in the plan, but it is the only plan they have.

“You all came here novices, but fate has selected you to preserve the time stream” declares Logan’s Lady. “We will only have one chance at this, so listen carefully to the plan. The first part of the plan will be to get you all to have full use of your abilities.”

“How are we going to do that?” asks SsM.

“I’m going to use my ability to open that part of your mind” answers I Am the Knight. “This effect will be temporary of course and is going to leave me to weak to fight with you.”

“Spider-Fan is an illusionist, so the battlefield is likely going to alter during the fight” points out Logan’s Lady. “SsM is going to use his photographic memory to remember what the battlefield looks like naturally and what everything changes into. DX is going to read SsM’s mind, and project SsM’s thoughts to all of you like a radio.”

“I can do that?” asks DX.

“Once I Am the Knight does his thing, yes” answers Logan’s Lady. “Since SsM is only going to have a picture of the battlefield before the illusion, Spider-Man Luvr28 and Batsjoker43 are going to use their abilities to warn us of danger as we pass through the field. The fighters of the group are myself, adhokk7, and The Ace of Knaves, so getting us to Spider-Fan is of the utmost importance.

“Getting to Spider-Fan will be hard” points out I Am the Knight. “As we get closer to him, his power grows stronger and distinguishing fantasy and reality will be very difficult. Even with abilities at 100%. He also will be gaurded by his agents.”

“But, one of them is with us, right?” asks The Ace of Knaves. “That should make it easy right?”

“Unfortunately, Spider-Fan knows this too” says adhokk7. “BizarroAids announced that when we were at his palace.”

“Yes, he will be extra careful” proclaims Logan’s Lady.

“What about KenshinAtrain?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“He’s a weapon of Spider-Fan’s now, so he needs to be disposed of” answers Logan’s Lady.

“But he’s one of us” declares Spider-Man Luvr28. “How can we just dispose of him like that.”

“He fell into the wrong hands” answers Logan’s Lady sharply. “I’m sorry, but there is no other way. Any questions?” Everyone is silent, awaiting further instruction. Spider-Man Luvr28 gold her.asy look, remembering what adhokk7 had told her.

Elsewhere…

Awaiting on the battlefield are many Samurai. They have been told on this day, they will be vastly out numbered. But still they wait. Cause they have a new general. A man they have never met. They hide the heavy artillery the had been issued over the past few days. Waiting for the right moment to strike. Suddenly, a large army comes into view. This large force stretches as far as the eye can see. They are outnumbered 4 to 1 easily. So far the mysterious planner is right. The armies stare each other down for a few moments, and then the large force comes at the small group. As they draw near, they reach for their guns and begin shooting the opposition. The fight for time has begun.

Watching from a way back is Spider-Fan. The sickly figure of KenshinAtrain is seated right next to him, and DRUMM3RBOY, Ziggyman, Two-Face, and Rando all stand in front of them. They can see their army is beginning to lose momentum.

“Now sir?” asks DRUMM3RBOY.

“Patience DRUMM3RBOY, patience” replies Spider-Fan calmly.

Elsewhere…

Logan’s Lady and the others finally arrive on the battlefield.

“So far, no interference” says Logan’s Lady.

“Everyone gather in a circle” orders I Am the Knight. The others gather in the circle. I Am the Knight focuses all his energy into each of the combatents. Seconds feel like eternity. Everyone can feel themselves grow in power. Blood trickles down from I Am the Knights nose. His eyes begin to lose focus. He fights through it and completes his task. He falls to the ground, unconscious. Spider-Man Luvr28 begins to kneel down to check on him.

“His job is done” says Logan’s Lady stopping Spider-Man Luvr28. “There is nothing we can do for him. SsM, remember the area.”

Elsewhere…

The battle is going worse and worse for the rebellion. The guards begin to look nervous.

“Now” proclaims Spider-Fan. Perception of reality becomes altered for everyone. Spider-Fan is focusing hard, and imposes all kinds of visions on everyone not a rebel or guard. Visions of monsters. Visions of a winding ground. Vertigo begins to set in on the army. The rebels look stunned at first, but then begin to take advantage of the altered state of their enemy.

Elsewhere…

The change in surroundings effects Logan’s Lady and company. They fight to remain in control of their movements as reality shifts.

“Did you locate Spider-Fan?” Logan’s Lady asks SsM.

“He’s across the battlefield” replies SsM. “Going around the battle is going to take too long. Going through it is the fastest way.”

“Batsjoker43 and Spider-Man Luvr28, get in the front” orders Logan’s Lady. “DX, start making that mental map.”

“Straight ahead, but walk slowly” says DX. “This is a bit of a hill.” Batsjoker43 and Spider-Man Luvr28 start walking slowly. DX and SsM follow right behind them. Adhokk7 and The Ace of Knaves follow next. Logan’s Lady remains in the back. The group slowly walks down the battlefield.

Elsewhere…

Spider-Fan concentrates on the opposition. Rando is watching the other 3 guards carefully. Ziggyman notices something off in the distance.

“Boss, we’ve got company” says Ziggyman pointing to Logan’s Lady and company.

Spider-Fan fights to keep concentration as he looks on. “Time to refocus everyone’s attention.”

Elsewhere…

The battlefield once again shifts. It becomes dark all around them.

“What happened?” asks The Ace of Knaves.

Batsjoker43 suddenly feels someone coming. “Everyone, get down now.” A large monster appears out of nowhere, and Batsjoker43 barely dodges the beast’s claw. Everyone is suddenly surrounded by monsters.

“The Ace of Knaves and adhokk7, surround the others” orders Logan’s Lady.
The Ace of Knaves pulls out two kitanas. Adhokk7 gets in a fighting pose. Logan’s Lady closes her eyes. The monsters come at the group. The Ace of Knaves violently swings in every direction, nailing any and all monsters he can. Adhokk7 dodges each and every blow that comes his way. He then disarms a couple Samurai, and grabs their weapons. Logan’s Lady lets her sense of sound and body control dictate her movements. Dodging blow after blow, kicking Samurai down, etc. “Clear a path!”

“Start working toward the right” suggests DX. The fighters start doing as DX suggests. Fighting their way for every inch, getting closer to their ultimate enemy. After seemingly dodging and fighting their way for hours, they make it through the chaos.

“We’re through the worst” says Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Back in your original positions, and move fast” orders Logan’s Lady. They begin to dash forward. Each muscle gets weaker as they move faster. They don’t know where there opponent is for sure. Monsters occasionally block their path, but they move fast around them. Waves of monsters chase them, until they suddenly stop.

“We’re almost there” says SsM. “Another few steps.”

The group is suddenly knocked back from a blast. Everyone falls to the ground. They soon see the familiar figures of DRUMM3RBOY, Rando,
Ziggyman, and Two-Face in the surrounding dark.

“I’m afraid this is as far as you go” says DRUMM3RBOY.

“Are you insane DRUMM3RBOY?” asks Logan’s Lady. “If he succeeds in this, then all of you, all of us are history. Why are you doing this?”

“This time will be long gone, sure” says DRUMM3RBOY. “But a new world will be ushered in from the ashes. One that I will have a more prominent role in.”

“How can you be promised that?” asks adhokk7.

“Cause this world will be shaped by those existing outside of time” says DRUMM3RBOY.

“Your delusional to think your master is some kind of god” says adhokk7.

“Enough talk, let’s get to the good stuff” says The Ace of Knaves. The Ace of Knaves swings his kitana Ziggyman, whom kicks The Ace of Knaves down.
He goes for another blow, but adhokk7 intercepts the blow and nails
Ziggyman in the face. Ziggyman tries chop after chop after kick, failing to nail adhokk7 even once.

“I’ve got your fancy tricks pegged this time” says adhokk7.

DRUMM3RBOY takes a swipe at Logan’s Lady with a dagger. They fall to the ground as they struggle to jab the dagger into the other. Something begins taking control of the blade, bringing it down on Logan’s Lady. DX sees Rando focusing his attention on DRUMM3RBOY and Logan’s Lady. He tackles Rando to the ground. The momentary shift catches DRUMM3RBOY off balance for a moment allowing Logan’s Lady to kick him off of her.

Rando picks DX up into the air telekentically and tosses him into SsM. He picks both of them up and begins to pull them apart. Spider-Man Luvr28 taps Rando’s shoulder.

“Remember me?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28, as she kicks Rando in the crotch. Adhokk7 and Ziggyman continue their battle. Neither laying a blow on the other. The Ace of Knaves has watched Ziggyman intently, and waits for the right moment in Ziggyman’s blow pattern to strike his knee, shattering it. Adhokk7 nails him in the head with a roundhouse kick, knocking him unconscious.

With Rando down for the moment and DRUMM3RBOY surrounded, they turn to Two-Face. Two-Face proceeds to concentrate, they think it is an attack, so SsM tackles him. Reality sets in as it should around them, and the figure of Spider-Fan can be seen.

“I’m with you” says Two-Face angrily.

“Thank you for stopping his attack. That kind of hurt” says Spider-Fan.
Suddenly, a dagger goes through Two-Face’s chest, and the others can no longer move.

“Thanks Rando” says Spider-Fan. “Welcome one and all to the greatest show on Earth. The end of time. You see that?” Spider-Fan points to the battle. The rebels have won the battle. “History has just been altered. Soon a rift will be created in this very spot. I’ve won!”

“You can’t do this” says Spider-Man Luvr28.

“I already have” points out Spider-Fan. The is suddenly a loud noise followed by a circular object that appears behind Spider-Fan. “Come KenshinAtrain, it is time to save time.” Spider-Fan grabs the sickly KenshinAtrain and heads for the rift.

“Listen KenshinAtrain, there is no virus. This is all an elaborate trick” says adhokk7.

“He can’t hear you” says Spider-Fan. “He sees only what I let him see.” Spider-Fan stops just before entering the rift with KenshinAtrain. “Rando, make sure they can’t move until the rift is closed.”

“I’ll do my best boss” says Rando, trying to maintain full concentration. Spider-Fan and KenshinAtrain disappear from sight as they enter the rift.

All seems lost at this moment, but the story is far from over. We started with 3 champions and the fate of all will come down to one! It is us to you to decide who that person is.

1-Adhokk7
2-Spider-Man Luvr28

Voting for this will be done PRIVATELY!!! PM me your vote! You choose what happens next in the final installment of this story Chapter 13 – The Rift

Last edited:
Let me first give a shout out to Harley X. The 12 people who voted on the chapter gave me a 6-6 TIE!!! Since I didn't want to flip a coin or vote myself (not in the spirit of democracy), I let someone who wanted into the story but couldn't fit this late have the deciding vote. Anyways, you will see the result of that vote :)

As promised, the final chapter of the journey. It has been one hell of a ride guys, and I hope you enjoy this installment. I will be sending a quick quiz to get your thoughts when all is said and done :)

Chapter 13 – The Rift

Unable to move, the group of time defenders led by Logan’s Lady are at the mercy of Rando’s telekinetic abilities. The rift is still open, but that is not going to last. Time is soon going to correct itself, and all of existance is going to be nothing but a memory. These thoughts pass through the mind of our heroes. Powerless to stop the inevitable. Adhokk7 has seen this moment, and only he knows what is about to come.

Rando keeps eying Spider-Man Luvr28. She can feel his stare. She feels sick to her stomach. However, she needs to try something.

“Rando” says Spider-Man Luvr28, calling for the henchman’s attention. “You
need to let us go.”

“Why?” asks Rando. “What in this world is worth saving?”

“What is worth destroying?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Everything” replies Rando. Spider-Man Luvr28 can see her attempts to appeal to this remorseless man are hopeless. She looks at the rift. It keeps getting smaller.

“You’re such a coward” says adhokk7. Rando turns around, with rage in his eyes.

“Excuse me?” says Rando.

“Did I stutter?” asks adhokk7.

“What are you doing?” DX asks adhokk7.

“Calling it like it is” says adhokk7.

“Watch yourself there. You don’t know who you’re messing with” says Rando.

“I know exactly who I am messing with” says adhokk7. “You go around saying your crusading against the evils of man, when in reality all your doing is running. Things are tough, so you just want to destroy the whole thing and start over. That’s not manning up for what you have done. That is being a coward.”

“I could end you right now” says Rando, pulling up a sword with his mind.

“You’d only be proving me right, coward” says adhokk7. Adhokk7 suddenly falls to the ground. He falls to his knees.

“I’ll show you a coward” says Rando. Rando jets the sword at adhokk7. He grabs the sword by the handle in mid-air, and rolls toward Rando. Rando pushes adhokk7 backward, but the force of the push takes too much of Rando’s attention, freeing the others. They try to gather themselves. Rando looks back, and sends a telekinetic blast at them knocking them away. Adhokk7 jumps up and is about to stab Rando, when Rando swipes the blade while he is in mid-air, and stabs adhokk7 in the gut. Adhokk7’s lunge allows Logan’s Lady to toss a sword at her side to The Ace of Knaves, whom throws it, stabbing Rando in the chest as he turns around. Rando dies almost instantly. Adhokk7 lies on the ground, barely alive. Logan’s Lady kneels, and pulls adhokk7 up.

“I’ve seen this moment in my dreams” says adhokk7. He coughs up some
blood.

“You did great adhokk7” says Logan’s Lady. Adhokk7 looks up with the last of his strength. Everyone is focused on him, but the rift is almost closed.

“The rift is almost closed” says adhokk7. “Go!”

“Go, I’ll stay here” says Logan’s Lady. The others start to run toward the rift. It keeps getting smaller and smaller. Only Spider-Man Luvr28 is close enough to reach it. She reaches out her hand, and gets sucked in. Batsjoker43 arrives at the spot a split second later, but the rift is closed.

“It’s up to her now” says SsM.

“We’re in good hands” says adhokk7. He falls back, for the last time. Dead.

Elsewhere…

Darkness is all around Spider-Man Luvr28. She has no idea where she is, nor how to find Spider-Fan and KenshinAtrain. But she must find them the only way she knows how. The way that got her this far in the journey. She must trust her instincts. She moves in all directions in seemingly no order. She feels like she is getting close though. She can sense Spider-Fan’s presence growing stronger.

“I know you’re here” says Spider-Man Luvr28. “I can feel you.”

“Why do you persist?” asks Spider-Fan, whom Spider-Man Luvr28 can’t see. “You are far too weak to stop me.”

“You may be right” says Spider-Man Luvr28. “But unlike you, I have hope to guide me. You lost yours a long time ago.” She continues to feel around the darkness.

“Hope is overrated” says Spider-Fan’s ominous voice. “Hope doesn’t mean results. Mankind has hoped for a better tomorrow all through history, only to see its soul get more and more corrupted. Something needs to be done.”

“Who assigned you judge?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Humanity when we started messing with time” replies Spider-Fan. “Why can’t you see the big picture?”

“I can see it just fine” replies Spider-Man Luvr28. “Why can’t you.” She suddenly grabs something that feels like an arm, and pulls. Spider-Fan is now seen right in front of Spider-Man Luvr28. KenshinAtrain is standing behind them.

“KenshinAtrain” yells Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Spider-Man Luvr28?” asks KenshinAtrain puzzled. “I’m glad you’re here. I’m saving time!”

“Spider-Fan is tricking you KenshinAtrain” yells Spider-Man Luvr28. Spider-Fan slaps Spider-Man Luvr28 to the ground.

“Don’t listen to her KenshinAtrain” says Spider-Fan. “She’s trying to stop you.”

“But, she was chosen like me” says KenshinAtrain.

“A grave mistake by The-Dark-Knight, now please use the power you stored now!”

“Don’t do it KenshinAtrain” says Spider-Man Luvr28.

“Shut up!” says Spider-Fan, slapping Spider-Man Luvr28 back to the ground.

“What are you doing?” asks KenshinAtrain.

“Trying to save time” says Spider-Fan. Spider-Fan grabs Spider-Man Luvr28, and puts her in a chokehold. “Do it or I kill her.”

“She’s right isn’t she?” asks KenshinAtrain. “You’re trying to have me destroy time!”

“Just do it!” says Spider-Fan.

“NO!” yells KenshinAtrain. He shoots a powerful bolt that nails Spider-Fan in the head. Spider-Man Luvr28 falls harmlessly to the ground. Spider-Fan jets backward. He gets to his knees and is about to create an illusion, when KenshinAtrain blasts him again. Spider-Fan rolls around barely conscious.

“You’re making a mistake” says Spider-Fan in a bit of daze.

“No, you did” says KeshinAtrain. He sends a powerful blast that doesn’t stop at Spider-Fan. Spider-Fan screams in agony as he disappears into nothing.
Spider-Man Luvr28 gets and stand next to KenshinAtrain. She puts her hand
on his shoulder.

“What do we do now?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“I’m gonna fix this” says KenshinAtrain.

“How?” asks Spider-Man Luvr28.

“By concentrating” replies KenshinAtrain. “Stand back.” Spider-Man Luvr28 takes several steps back. KenshinAtrain begins to glow bright colors. Energy spews from his body, and the darkness begins to press forward. They see images of hunter-gatherers, Roman warriors, Crusaders, parachuters landing in Normandy, and this flash ends in darkness.

Epilogue

Spider-Man Luvr28 opens her eyes. She is now in her room. She looks around and sees the same text book she had been reading what seemed like weeks ago. Her roommate walks into the room.

“Let’s go” says the roommate. “Exam is in a few minuntes.”
Spider-Man Luvr28 seems lost. Was all this just a dream?

“Come on!” yells the roommate. Spider-Man Luvr28 picks up her backpack and books. They walk out together.

Elsewhere…

KenshinAtrain opens his eyes. He is now in his apartment, only it is morning now. Everything is the same as he left it. He wonders what is going on. Was he dreaming? The phone rings. He answers.

“Hello?” asks KenshinAtrain.

“Where are you” says the man on the phone. “You were supposed to be here an hour ago. We’re backed up!”

“I’m sorry, I was just resting…” begins KenshinAtrain.

“Stop resting and get down here now!” yells the man. He hangs up the phone. KenshinAtrain hesitates to get up. Eventually he gets up for another day at his dead end job.

Elsewhere...

Logan’s Lady sits in the training room with DX, The Ace of Knaves, Batsjoker43, and SsM. The session is not going well and she is notably frustrated. She notices a man waiting in the shadows.

“Take 10 guys” says Logan’s Lady. The others scatter. Logan’s Lady goes to meet the man. It is The-Dark-Knight.

“You chose wisely” says Logan’s Lady.

“All would have been lost without your guidance” replies The-Dark-Knight. “Thank you.”

“Poor adhokk7” says Logan’s Lady. “He showed such courage.”

“He was a great man” says The-Dark-Knight. “We lost many great men.”

“We did, unfortunately” says Logan’s Lady. “At least time is safe.”

“For now” replies The-Dark-Knight, ominously. He leaves Logan’s Lady on that note.

The End?

Last edited:
Bravo!! Bravo!! That was brilliant man!! Notch up another kill for me! HAHAHA :up:

Awesome!!! This was so great man. Who knew I had such power. I loved every second of this SF and can't wait for your next story. Sign me up :D

Nice :up:

that was great! Looking forward to the next story :)

Spidey...Great job...Loved the whole story...

Not to rush you or anything...But do you have a timeline for when you would be starting the next one?

*Bows*

Thank you, thank you :woot:

I appreciate the props guys. I will start a thread for my next project likely this weekend or early next week. It is going to be a blast :)

Wow, I have only one line in this chapter...lol :dry:

Ah well, it was a good read, S-F. Well done. :up:

Well done, my friend. Well done, indeed. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next one.

Better late than never :word:

Thanks man :)

Weren't we supposed to get a survey or something?

Yeah. Survivor had me preoccupied :(

I'm sending it out tomorrow :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"