What is the darkest thought you have ever had?

i made a fake beard once, pretty sadistic

also i considered throwing my phone at my dad this morning when he woke me up

hillarynutcracker.jpg

scary-hillary-clinton.jpg

I was in court once. I had it all worked out how to grab the guards gun, shoot the judge,then hold the guard hostage to make my escape. It would have worked, too. This was about 10 years ago, before everyone got so security minded.

Its like 1 in 10 people have psychopathic tendancies. I truley believe pretty much everyone is capable of killing another human being in certain circumstances.
Now just think, at least 10 people have posted in this thread. which one of us has the psychopathic tendancies??? Hmmmmm???

?Anonymously... Online.... Who knows?

You obviously have had a few, from your response. I would be interested in hearing them.

It's called an IP address, and I doubt most of the people here know how to use a proxy server.

killing somone who had thoughts of suicide, figured I'd be doing them a favor.

It's called an IP address, and I doubt most of the people here know how to use a proxy server.

I think most people on here would have hidemyip enabling them to use web servers or know of proxy.org it's hardly rocket science. That said I didn't know people were tracked on thoughts yet.

Sidebar: lists of portals that do not keep records are readily available.

My darkest thought was when the lights were off...

:up:

My lightest thought was when I turned them back on.

I think you'd have to pay people to rape Kaine.

Like...a hitman that only rapes people, in exchange for cash. :up:

Male Rape is not really about sex for the giver Lee... It's about power. If Kaine needed to feel owned, i'm sure regardless of his looks many sadists would enjoy using him.

So my question still stands does Kaine in his rape fantasies act the role of the rapist or rapee?

Its a kink. Plenty of people imagine rape when they masterbate.

No they don't...that's sick.

Dreams are different...you can't control what is happening in your dream, most of the time.

But thinking about it when you masterbate...that is wrong. :down:

Its a kink. Plenty of people imagine rape when they masterbate.

I have read rape fantasises are quite common. So Kaine are you being raped by celebrities or what? Some detail would be interesting here.

I felt like killing a kid at school with a rock. And I almost did...

No they don't...that's sick.

Yes they do. Its a pretty common fantasy.

Why do you think some people like being tied up as a sex game? They get off on losing their control to someone else. Like I get turned on by taking control.

The fantasy is very different to the reality, obviously. Its very small minded to dismiss a harmless fantasy between consenting adults as sick.

Yes they do. Its a pretty common fantasy.

Why do you think some people like being tied up as a sex game? They get off on losing their control to someone else. Like I get turned on by taking control.

The fantasy is very different to the reality, obviously. Its very small minded to dismiss a harmless fantasy between consenting adults as sick.

actually ive heard of couple acting out these scenarios , that isnt so uncommon , being alone and thinking about doing it to someone isnt .
people masterbate to forbidden acts , its fantasy , something you would do but its totally wrong and would suffer consequences. so that being said fantasy is something you want to do . it makes me wonder if you would.

actually ive heard of couple acting out these scenarios , that isnt so uncommon , being alone and thinking about doing it to someone isnt .
people masterbate to forbidden acts , its fantasy , something you would do but its totally wrong and would suffer consequences. so that being said fantasy is something you want to do . it makes me wonder if you would.

Well what do you picture in your fantasies? There is a big difference between fantasy and reality and the reality of rape is very different to two adults deciding to pretend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"