What is your answering machine / voice mail message ?

JohnRico

Civilian
Reaction score
On my Cell Phone mine is

"Can't come to the phone right now but leave a message if your a hot chick & if your not a hot chick but you know some hot chicks leave their name & number & I'll call them back & if your a dude how the hell did you get this number"

Is the terrible grammar somehow conveyed in the recorded message? It just seems to me as though it should be. :csad:

Hi this is Christopher, I can't get to my phone right now, so leave me a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

Well, mine's just a standard message
"Hello, Shaun Sabatini is not available please leave a message!"

On my Cell Phone mine is

"Can't come to the phone right now but leave a message if your a hot chick & if your not a hot chick but you know some hot chicks leave their name & number & I'll call them back & if your a dude how the hell did you get this number"

:lmao: :up:
I recently changed mine to be like the one MJ had in the Spidey movies, so it's
"Hey this is James, sing your song at the beep. BEEP!"

Right now it's the standard since the power went out last night.
It WAS the clip from Saving Silverman where Wayne keeps saying "c'mon" over and over. It annoyed many a caller and this made me happy.

Mine use to be entirely in French: "Hi you've reached _______. please leave your name and number and I will get back to you. Thanks, bye!"

But since I've switched to Sprint (**** you, Sprint) I haven't done anything with it.

Mine I stole from a TV show, it is

Hi, this is Ben, don't leave a message because I wont get back to you.

"Hey this is Jacob, leave a message at the beep." Or something.

Originality FTW!

"Hello?...Hello? Oh Hey! ........Yeah this is the answering machine so uh- you know what to do."

I'm glad you called
But I'm not home
But I'll be back
Before too long

I just stepped on out
For a little bit
But I'll ring you back
Nice and quick

Wait for the beep

You gotta leave your name
You gotta leave your number

Wait for the beep

I hate my friend's voice mail, it always gets me.

"Hey, dude! How are you?" *pause* ''Yeah, yeah. I'm good, thanks." *another pause* ''What do you want?"

Without realising it's the voice mail message, I just blabber on then the beep randomly goes off.

"Hey, its Jocelyn, I'm not answering the phone as usual, leave a message!"

How boring. :(

Believe it or not, Joe isn't at home
Please leave a message at the beep.

I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone
Where could I be?

Believe it or not, I'm not home.

This is Terrence, I'm not able to get to the phone right now. Please leave your name and a brief message, and I'll follow up with you when I can. Thanks.

"I have an answering machine for my car phone. It says, 'Hi. I'm at home right now, but leave a message and I'll call you next time I'm out.'"
-- Steve Wright

"Hi you have reached the voicemail of the golden child, im not here right now because your probably a bill collector im screening or a friend i owe money, leave one"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"