Got a phone call...WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I just got a phone call in the school student library at my college. Since I was in the library (and they yell at you for talking on the phone in it), I didn't answer it. I tried to call the number back, and I got a "your call cannot be completed as dialed" message. Here is the number:

Let's break this down:

(666) 666-6660

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

I think so!

His Day Has Come!!!

I am afraid for my life today :csad:

It's from Louisiana. I'll look into a Louisiana Phone site

It was me.

My bad.

Ok, I just got a phone call in the school student library at my college. Since I was in the library (and they yell at you for talking on the phone in it), I didn't answer it. I tried to call the number back, and I got a "your call cannot be completed as dialed" message. Here is the number:

Let's break this down:

(666) 666-6660

could be a dummy number for a larger network or something . . . for example, I work at a bank, and if somebody in the call center called you, you wouldn't be able to reach them by returning the call at the caller ID number listed . . . it would tell you that you can't complete as dialed . . .

of course it could be from another network such as . . . .

FROM HELLLLL!!!!

could be a dummy number for a larger network or something . . . for example, I work at a bank, and if somebody in the call center called you, you wouldn't be able to reach them by returning the call at the caller ID number listed . . . it would tell you that you can't complete as dialed . . .

of course it could be from another network such as . . . .

FROM HELLLLL

That is an odd number for any network...except the one that scares me :csad:

It's a company in Louisiana. They do surveys there and when you call back they filter the number. Other people have had this problem.

Don't worry, Satan doesn't call, he just pops in

I got a "Satan" call and text before...have no idea what to tell you.

I love that a telemarketer/survey company uses a 666 area code. :D

jag

I got a 900 call the other day. I wasn't able to answer. I wish they'd call back so that I could find out what the hell they wanted.

That is an odd number for any network...except the one that scares me :csad:

I'm not saying it isn't a practical way to do business . . . just sayin

you're goin straight to hell

Sucks to be you dude, seriously...

You're going to go see this guy!

I've been to hell once though, it's a scary fcked up place man- honestly, here's a picture I was allowed to take with me:

pdvd028tz2.png

Let's break this down:

(666) 666-6660

Bye bye...and who the fack would ask for and register this number?
satan.jpg

A satanic cult looking for it's next sacrafice.:ninja:

CSPosterG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"