What manga/anime have affected your life the most?

Last episode of Gunslinger girl and their existentialism speech between angelica and claes. Just watching Naruto and the people that i have met at school and various other places. Lastly Pokemon made me feel at home when i moved in 5th grade and immediately found friends even though it was based off of a video game/card/ show addiction.

the only anime i have ever gotten really into is Naruto... i did my GCSE project on it too which got me an A :)

dbz to a certain extent it just made me wanna be all cool and nice like goku i mean wouldnt everyone love to be that kind even though its very hard to do also naruto i mean come on rock lee that guy just makes you wanna do your best at everything

you are kind..

Rock Lee is amazing though... he works so hard and is so fun.. :D

yeah but i mean if you look at goku no one can be that kind all the time i mean the guy hesitates to kill people who are about to kill him

yuphe realy is lol so is gohan but hes a bit of a dope at times like cell saga all that power and he gets his dad killed

depends what points in time imo start of dbz gohans hidden power is stronger than goku then goku untill cell saga then gohan is much stonger then goku in evil buu saga then goku just takes the lead like forever lol

thank you. :D What characters do you find inspirational!?

as i said rock lee becuase i mean even when he was fighting gaara and like his body and mind was wasted his body still went on

so you are inspired by his determination?

I am inspired by Naruto's determination to get his dream and to keep his word.

yup :) and the nice guy pose is so fun! thats Rock Lee and Gais thing but Naruto does it too!

naruto should so join rock le and guy sensei hed be so cool it wouldbe so funny to see and hear them both say believe it

and him in a green suit haha! woot im so going to draw you that!

lol kira was right(ish) although ive had this argument before

Dragon Ball Z really affected my life because this show motivated me to actually work out & lift weights. I used to be chubby & a little overweight but now I'm in shape so DBZ has really affected my life for the better.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - It's gone beyond just a regular anime for me.
Rurouni Kenshin - It wasn't great all the way through but it was still great.
Cowboy Bebop - Coolest opening song ever.
Tekkaman Blade/Teknoman - This show was awesome back in the day even though it doesn't get much love.
Astroboy - It all started here for me. This was what got me into anime when I was 4. Good times.

Even though I'm not very well versed in Anime. It has to be...Akira.

Bought it recently. And I must say, it's possibly the best animated feature I have ever seen. The story and characters are stellar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"