What Marvel property would you most like to see Pixar adapt?

A Franklin Richards movie could be awesome in PIXAR's hands.

Of those listed in the poll I would love to see them get a crack at Namor. It seems as if the undersea universe of Atlantis would be a big budget concern, but in an animated Pixar movie it wouldn't be so bad. That could be a really great movie with some gorgeous visuals.

Probably something like Power Pack or Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers.

Sentinel.

It's perfect for Pixar.

Not sure how the rights issues would go with Sony, but I would also love to see Spider-Girl (May Parker) done with a great amount of fun and respect to the DeFalco run. Not sure if Sony's Spider-rights spread this far...

i overlooked the obvious choice for me 3d-man

Micronauts would be great!

too bad marvel deal to do micronaughts comics expired years ago

Yeah, one thing I do respect about Pixar is that even if their stuff does tend to have cliche themes, they do it in such an original way it's like a whole new ball game from their end.

Does Marvel really need Pixar. You do know they now have their own animation studio that just opened.

I can't believe that I didn't say this before, but New Warriors would be perfect for Pixar. You've got the whole teen theme for the younger audience, but the storylines were very well written and mature that older audiences could enjoy it as well. I was thinking a Nova solo would do nice, but I'd love to see him and the rest of the New Warriors together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"