What other states or countries have you been to?

I think traveling should be more than just different landscapes. Experiencing other cultures and the way people live gives you perspective. That's why I said travel is the best education.

I know for a fact, if I was American and lived in USA, I'd be of the mindset, I was blessed to have such a varied landscape and opportunity of seeing new places within my own country, I can see the reasoning behind not having to travel from one's own landscape. I've pretty much been to every nook & cranny my own country, the UK, has to offer.
The trouble is staying at home does not give one a sense of what things like true poverty is. Hard to understand how blessed one truly is when they haven't seen what some of the rest of the world lives like.

Well part of that is you actually have to care lol.

Well part of that is you actually have to care lol.

Sometimes you can't care if you are so insular and isolated and live in a goldfish bowl. Sometimes it's only by going out there and experiencing these other cultures that it moves you to compassion and ignites in you a passion for others. Staying in your own backyard and doing what you always do only exposes you to a very narrow view of life and world culture.

Staying in your own backyard and doing what you always do only exposes you to a very narrow view of life and world culture.
Probably leads to things like a petition to reshoot the Game of Thrones last season, too. :funny:

Probably leads to things like a petition to reshoot the Game of Thrones last season, too. :funny:

Is that what people are petitioning now? I don't even watch that show.

Current Location
US

Europe
England: London, Brighton
Scotland: Glasgow, Edinburgh, St. Andrews
Italy: Venice, Rome, Florence, Milan
France: Southern France for whitewater rafting.
Switzerland: Geneva, Lausanne.
Germany: Frankfurt
Ireland: Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick

Planned: Amsterdam, Croatia mega tour, Prague/Budapest combo, Tallinn, Riga and Copenhagen, Iceland.

North America
USA: New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Texas, Illinois, Wisconsin, California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Kansas, Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee, many other states that I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment.
Canada: Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal

Asia
Bahrain
Saudi Arabia
UAE:
Abu Dhabi
India: Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Jaipur, Udaipur
Pakistan: Karachi
Japan: Tokyo, Nara, Kyoto.

Africa
Egypt: Cairo

You can try taking this quiz to name all 50 states

US States Quiz

And if you can do that, there's this Europe quiz: Europe Map Quiz

And if you can manage that one, then there's this countries of the world quiz: Countries of the World Quiz

I used to be able to name all the countries of the world within the allotted time limit, but have obviously not kept up so have forgotten a lot of countries.

I went to Ohio twice to visit Cedar Point when I was a kid. Other than that, nowhere. I'm boring.

Europe:
Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, England, Spain, Gibraltar, Andorra, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco

Africa:
Ceuta (Spanish territory)

Not counting States that I've driven through or had a layover in.

Alaska
Arizona
California
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts