Transformers What Transformers Would You Like To See If There Is a Sequal?

Well judging buy the replys from a lot of people, group transformers seem to be the popular choice ie Dinobots, constructicons. I must admit, it would be interesting to see how they would do Devestator in a live action.

Shockwave... the special effects from his shockwaves would be cool.

InVictus said:
I would like to see insecticons, i think there's a cool way to make them both giant and life size insect like. Made the robot transform in giant insect, and make them composed of mini mecha insects, who acts like nanobots. So each insecticon could turn into a swarm of lifesize insects, AND in giant insect. The swarm could be a way to better assimilate/eat materials/energy, and for mimetic/spying purpose.

I also pretend Soundwave, and they could explain the mass change with some sort of mass driver, or energy/mass converter, after all he was the one who made energon cubes, what if he can convert his own mass in energy? In taper recorder/boom box/sound device he coul be equipped with some sort of extremely high capacity "battery". Or he could emit a large quantity of energy to change mass, and suck it back from environment(movie hulk like) to grow back, he could be cool to see the tape recorder absorb every electricity/heat in a building to regain back his size. They could explain in several ways, even without calling for pocket dimensions. The size change could even be used as a a cool way to make Soundwave have multiple alternate forms, transforming in different sound related things at different sizes, to better blend in...

Wow! that is an awesome idea man. Showing the effects on the environment (draining power from a building etc) and otherwise making it a "big deal" is an awesome way to show a mass change. Very cool. :up:

InVictus said:
Even dinobots could be easily done. Just make them transform in dinosaurs AND some modern things. Like, they came to earth in the prehistoric age, reconfigured themselves to appear as dinosaurs, then they were hibernated, and in present time they add another alternate mode, maybe they can't discard the other alt mode because they are damaged or are "old models". So they could turn in dinosaurs only to fight better in melee etc...

That's basically the exact way it happened in the comic. :up:

Now that I think of it, mass-changing works with nano-morphing technology. Basically when small, an object is simply more dense than it is when large. When large, the object contains void space, but when small the object is mostly if not completely solid. Now, it may not be able to go from a stereo size object to a 20-foot-tall being, but there can be some visual size-change allowed.

I bet the writers never thought of that. I rule! :D

Boiiinng: But he would still have to weigh the same, right? Whats the point of turning into a boombox if you still weigh 6 tons? No human could move you so you cant spy on people. He cant fight as a boombox. He is pretty much useless in his bombox form. The only way it could help him would be in hiding form the autobots, and we dont want to see Soundwave hiding, we want to see him killing things.

For the Autobots:
Prowl
Wheeljack
Mirage
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker
Blaster
The Dinobots

Decepticons:
Soundwave with Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak
Shockwave
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Blitzwing
Astrotrain
Constructicons/Devastator

burning-robot said:
Boiiinng: But he would still have to weigh the same, right? Whats the point of turning into a boombox if you still weigh 6 tons? No human could move you so you cant spy on people. He cant fight as a boombox. He is pretty much useless in his bombox form. The only way it could help him would be in hiding form the autobots, and we dont want to see Soundwave hiding, we want to see him killing things.

He's from another planet, who says he's made of lead?

Boiiinng said:
He's from another planet, who says he's made of lead?

If they are to perform on the road (or in the air) as the vehicles they turn into then they must weigh about the same as the the vehicles they're copying since everything about the vehicles is engineered around their weight, inertia, wind resistence, etc. Unless of course you want to introduce gravity wells and dimensional pockets etc (which is cool with me). :cwink:

Scientist: Megatron, we have just created a gravity well generator and dimensional pocket machine as well as super mass-morphing-density-flux nanometal. And a mass-energy convertor. What new weapons should we build?

Megatron: How about a robot that turns into a boombox? That would be totally sweet.

burning-robot said:
Scientist: Megatron, we have just created a gravity well generator and dimensional pocket machine as well as super mass-morphing-density-flux nanometal. And a mass-energy convertor. What new weapons should we build?

Megatron: How about a robot that turns into a boombox? That would be totally sweet.

Asumming they have a grasp on how this technology built-into their bodies works. Our bodies are pretty efficient at killing cold viruses all the time... but we have no idea how it does it nor really how to reproduce it. In other words, there really is nothing else for Soundwave to do but what he does.

Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge would be nice additions.

burning-robot said:

lol my dream movie

I would like to see Hound just because of childhood memories but I dont think its going to happen judging by what they did with Ratchet. Obviously Soundwave would be nice but I haven't heard an alt-mode suggestion that i like so far. Other than that I'll be happy with a nice mix of new guys and old guys.

Heh, I can see a neat mass-shifting scene;

Megatron and Starscream are attacking Optimus Prime, Megatron knocks down Prime and stuns him for a moment;

Megatron: Starscream, prepare to receive.

*Megatron transformers into his pistol alt.mode, Starscream catches him*

Starscream: Die, Optimus Prime!

*Prime, being the mighty warrior that he is, quickly recovers and avoids getting a blast from Megatrons fusion cannon. Starscream continues to fire, and can't hit Optimus. Starscreams goes ape**** and just throws Megatron at Optimus Prime, beaning him in the head knocking him flat-out*

venom4life said:
Starscreams goes ape**** and just throws Megatron at Optimus Prime, beaning him in the head knocking him flat-out*

Haha...that would be classic.

I would like to see a cast like in the IDW comics which in my opinion would have made for a hell of a lot better storyline. It starts out with a limited cast as well. Autobots: Ratchet, Bumblebee, Prowl, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Sunstreaker, and Prime.

Well the dinobots seem to be everyones Autobot favs. I would love to see them in the sequel the way the comic book explained their origins (with them being given their alt modes on prehistoric earth, then placed in stasis), but that origin would contradict what i would love to see as a story for TF 2.

Remember the episode "Desertion of the Dinobots" in season 2, G1? The TF's all got sick because they needed a mineral called Cybertronian, only found on Cybertron. The Dinobots, who in the cartoon were created on earth, weren't effect by this illness beacuse they weren't 'born' on Cybertron, so being the only functioning TF's on earth ,they had to go to Cybertron with Spike and retrieve the Cybertronian or the Autobots, and the Decepticons, would die. That would make a great story for the sequel, but like i said the comic version of the Dinobts creation wouldn't work with that synopsis, so hey....

Oh and if they ever do introduce a Triple changer, i'd like to see Blitzwing.

I voted Astrotrain, cause I always liked him in the cartoon, but Shockwave would be awesome too. Soundwave even moreso!

'Octane' was also a fav triple changers of mine in season 3. never understood his deal though, he was a Decepticon but he worked with the Autobots...?

I voted for the Constructicons because they would be wonderful eye candy to see them come together to form Devastator.

As far as a triple changer Autobot - Springer, and for the Decepticon - Astrotrain or Bliztwing.

Of course I want to see Soundwave in the sequel, as far as his Alt mode we will have to see how they do Frenzy in this film. The writers said that Frenzy is more of a spy the Barricade is, cause Frenzy can hide under desks, or in desk drawers, and be carried by people. So depending on what Frenzy's alt mode is and whether or not he has any link to Soundwave I believe will determine whether or not Soundwave will be seen in the sequel.

Twin Twist...the only action figure I've ever seen with huge drills coming out of his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"