Transformers What Transformers Would You Like To See If There Is a Sequal?

Alchemyst said:
For some reason, I dont think Bay would put any of the dinobots in the movie, If so they would probably be vehicles of some sort. Soundwave is a must, IMO he should be in the first one but oh well

Soundwave should definately be in this one. Much more than Blackout (who?) and Barricade (huh?). But I guess the "Angel" excuse applies: "they want to do him 'right.'"

I have an odd feeling that the newly dubbed "Frenzy" is going to have Soundwave's signature voice in this movie.... which will confuse the heck out of people.

As for who I want to see in a sequel... well that depends how this film turns out. If not one of these bots in the 2007 film ends up representing what a Transformer should be, then I don't want a sequel.

I just wanna see Megatron and Starscream done right before they touch anyone else. :huh:

I voted Constructicons, but I think it would be great for Shockwave to appear.

Wasn't gonna vote for Wheeljack. He's the idiot who gave the Dinobots simple brains.

Mal'Akai said:
Was just poking fun at the youtube video.

...so was I, that's what Wheeljack said after Prime said that because dinosaurs had simple brains, so should the the dinobots is ******ed. LOL, Wheeljack then said he wanted them to be authentic.

Vector Sigma.

i kinda wanted to vote for perceptor just so i could hear someone yell "cover your receptors, perceptor!"
but i'd rather see soundwave

I want Hound and Prowl dammit. hey were my fav TF characters growing up and they should have been in this one.

I´m all about the Grimlock, baby! Gimme, gimme Dinobots...

Weiser_Cain said:
I'm sure they'd mess up whoever I wanted to see

LOL. Yeah. I was gonna say Jetfire/Skyfire, but I'm sure they'd turn him into a Cessna twin engine. I mean, they basically did that with Jazz.

Cessna-twin.jpg

Jetfire in Transformers II

well my blessings have been made by being able to to see a live action IronHide so any more transformers in any other sequel will do just fine by me...as long as it isnt any gorilla chickens

Well seeing that
Theyre killing off the coolest autobot, Jazz
I think they should put Blaster in the sequel

or put in prowl. they need another good badass robot besides iron hide.

A shame it's not a multiple choice poll, Dinobots for me. But if they are there I want decepticons to have their own team(constructicons). To balance it out.

I really would love to see Soundwave and his cassettes only if done right, perhaps with a little retro 80's thing goping on because perhaps in continuity Soundwave had gone to Earth after detecting Megatron's signature there. He could have landed sometime in the 80's and assimilated an Alt. Mode of that time period. Aside from Soundwave I'd love o see Rumble in a sequel as voiced by Steve Buscemi. I think Buscemi can do a New York 'Tude Gutter punk voice befitting Rumble's attitude.

I can't believe Shockwave isn't sweeping the polls. I guess most people are just familiar with the cartoon.... cuz in the comic Shockwave was the only real threat Megs ever faced other than Prime. He was uber-powerful.

CFlash said:
I can't believe Shockwave isn't sweeping the polls. I guess most people are just familiar with the cartoon.... cuz in the comic Shockwave was the only real threat Megs ever faced other than Prime. He was uber-powerful.

Agreed, Shockwave was a whole different character in the comics compared to the cartoon. I always felt he would be a much more successful Decepticon leader compared to Megatron. "Cool and calculating" would be the best way to describe Shockwave.

From the choices I voted Prowl.

Although some form of Blaster would be nice...

...and I've always had a soft spot for Hot Rod...I don't care what anyone says :)

I like Prowl but seeing another police car, now that Barricade is one, would be too repeatitive. I think Mirage would make a nice addition to the Autobot line up, with his egyptian looking face. Also Wheeljack, and prehaps Inferno. For the sequel i would like to see the new Autobots (with the exceptions of the ones i mentioned) transform into things other that just cars. That's why i'm all for the Dinobots.

I would love to see the Combaticons or the Insecticons in the sequel for the Decepticon line-up..and of course Soundwave.

Oh yeah, i'd really like to see the combaticons in the sequel, or a later sequel (If possible).

I would like to see insecticons, i think there's a cool way to make them both giant and life size insect like. Made the robot transform in giant insect, and make them composed of mini mecha insects, who acts like nanobots. So each insecticon could turn into a swarm of lifesize insects, AND in giant insect. The swarm could be a way to better assimilate/eat materials/energy, and for mimetic/spying purpose.

I also pretend Soundwave, and they could explain the mass change with some sort of mass driver, or energy/mass converter, after all he was the one who made energon cubes, what if he can convert his own mass in energy? In taper recorder/boom box/sound device he coul be equipped with some sort of extremely high capacity "battery". Or he could emit a large quantity of energy to change mass, and suck it back from environment(movie hulk like) to grow back, he could be cool to see the tape recorder absorb every electricity/heat in a building to regain back his size. They could explain in several ways, even without calling for pocket dimensions. The size change could even be used as a a cool way to make Soundwave have multiple alternate forms, transforming in different sound related things at different sizes, to better blend in...

Even dinobots could be easily done. Just make them transform in dinosaurs AND some modern things. Like, they came to earth in the prehistoric age, reconfigured themselves to appear as dinosaurs, then they were hibernated, and in present time they add another alternate mode, maybe they can't discard the other alt mode because they are damaged or are "old models". So they could turn in dinosaurs only to fight better in melee etc...

Well they made Scorpanok giant. He isn't a life size scorpion, so there's hope that the insecticons can be just like Scorpanok.

I think the Stunticons would be a good addition in a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"