What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddy-vs-Jason-Poster-freddy-vs-jason-41027171-1000-1426.jpg

upload_2019-10-29_6-45-32.jpeg

It’s one of the best bad superhero films I’ve ever seen. Is this the Room of superhero films? Just this disastrous vanity project that bleeds incompetence in every single frame? Nah. Surprised that this is directed and written by the same dude who created the 70’s Incredible Hulk show(Kenneth Johnson). He one time called, Ang Lee’s Hulk “one of the biggest messes I’d ever seen.” to which I now find to be chillingly ironic coming from a guy who directed this disaster-piece.

Shaq recently said he wanted to switch universes from DC to Marvel so he can “kick Iron Man’s ass.”
Shaq I love ya’ but why not go to acting school first? That or stick to dribbling a ball, or being a sports pundit.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to watch a good movie to wash the taste of this film out of my mouth.

14d792438a710b388024765d5c0ce4a21fbd9e86.gifv

Hagazussa

It's a extremely moody and atmospheric gothic horror flick that's really light on plot. The movie delves into the German folk tale about witches and they do some interesting things with it.Thematically it's very similar to The Witch and The Wind, although both of those films has a lot more going on than this. Aleksandra Cwen's performance was really well done even though she doesn't get a whole lot of dialogue. Overall, it's a great first effort for Lukas Feigelfeld who directed it, but the movie needed more meat on its bones.
7.5/10

31 Day Horror Marathon 2019
Day 1 | In Fabric (9/10)
Day 2 | The Dead Don't Die (7.5/10)
Day 3 | Polaroid (6.5/10)
Day 4 | In The Tall Grass (7.5/10)
Day 5 | Haunt (9/10)
Day 6 | I Trapped The Devil (6.5/10)
Day 7 | Nightmare Cinema (7/10)
Day 8 | The Wind (7.5/10)
Day 9 | Wrinkles The Clown (8/10)
Day 10 | The Hole in the Ground (8/10)
Day 11 | Little Monsters (7.5/10)
Day 12 | Our House (9/10)
Day 13 | Satanic Panic (6/10)
Day 14 | 3 From Hell (6/10)
Day 15 | Carnival of Souls (9/10)
Day 16 | The Return of the Living Dead (8.5/10)
Day 17 | Zombieland: Double Tap (6.5/10)
Day 18 | Wounds (8.5/10)
Day 19 | The Thing (1982) (10/10) (REWATCH).
Day 20 | Frankenstein (10/10) (REWATCH).
Day 21 | Bride of Frankenstein (9/10)
Day 22 | Son of Frankenstein (7.5/10)
Day 23 | The Ghost of Frankenstein (8/10)
Day 24 | Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (9/10)
Day 25 | The Lighthouse (10/10)
Day 26 | Countdown (6/10)
Day 27 | The Mist (10/10) (REWATCH).
Day 28 | Hagazussa (7.5/10)

View attachment 29593

It’s one of the best bad superhero films I’ve ever seen. Is this the Room of superhero films? Just this disastrous vanity project that bleeds incompetence in every single frame? Nah. Surprised that this is directed and written by the same dude who created the 70’s Incredible Hulk show(Kenneth Johnson). He one time called, Ang Lee’s Hulk “one of the biggest messes I’d ever seen.” to which I now find to be chillingly ironic coming from a guy who directed this disaster-piece.

Shaq recently said he wanted to switch universes from DC to Marvel so he can “kick Iron Man’s ass.”
Shaq I love ya’ but why not go to acting school first? That or stick to dribbling a ball, or being a sports pundit.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to watch a good movie to wash the taste of this film out of my mouth.
Oh, I remember this one. It has a scene where Steel visits his paralyzed female friend at VA hospital, gets tired of her self-pity and desides to carry her out of there against her will. And everyone cheers at the sight of a huge man kidnapping a disabled woman! It's no The Room but that scene at least was pure bad movie brilliance.

View attachment 29593

That is ironically hilarious :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"