• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

What's the Best FPS for Singleplayer?

i enjoyed resistance 3 on ps3
tho not technically fps vanquish and binary domain are fun.
i also enjoyed doom 3!!

I quite like the idea of back-to-back Modern Warfare games having not played them before. Makes me wish I didn't beat them all in one sitting on midnight launch :(

That's the beauty of waiting! You can pick things up cheap and when there's sequels, you can often pick those up cheap too *and* play them one after the other.

But then I've never been one for ripping through a game, no matter how excited I am. I had three friends who all finished Mass Effect 2 in two days, it took me about a month.

That's the beauty of waiting! You can pick things up cheap and when there's sequels, you can often pick those up cheap too *and* play them one after the other.

But then I've never been one for ripping through a game, no matter how excited I am. I had three friends who all finished Mass Effect 2 in two days, it took me about a month.
Same here which is why I cant understand when people say a game is too short. It can take me a week to finish an average 8-10 hour games but I know people that can beat something like that in one day. I take my time, plus I have work and school

Oh believe me, I've never been too excited about a CoD release post-CoD4, but I sort of have a tradition of beating them as soon as I get them in one sitting. And platinuming them. T'is a curse :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"