What's your favorite Marvel on-screen character?

Kuestmaster

Civilian
Reaction score
After all those movies, all those interconnected universes, tv shows and else, I find it very hard to say what's my favorite marvel character that has ever graced the screen.

If I had to make a ranking:

1. Wolverine. Hugh Jackman kills it, I will cry manly tears if the Wolverine 3 is indeed his last ride.
2. Iron Man. RDJ was born to play Tony Stark and he has been the best performer in the MCU.
3. Spider-Man. We've seen little of him, but we may possibly have the best Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Tom Holland. About time.
4. Magneto. Both Ian McKellen and Michael Fassbender have elevated Magneto character after each movie, and sometime I was even rooting for them (Argentina FC scene was wonderful).
5. Captain America. I was doubtful of Chris Evans when he was announced as Cap, but he's been the heart of the MCU so far.
6. The Punisher. Jon Bernthal it's another perfect casting decision by Marvel. He kills every scene he's in it.
7. Deadpool. Maybe a little overacted, but Reynolds was perfect as the Merc with a Mouth.
8. Black Panther. Boseman was damn good in Civil War, and I can't wait to see his solo movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"