World When is Green Goblin going to appear in Ultimate Spider-Man?

gzilla46

Civilian
Reaction score
I want to see Green Goblin appear in the show as the main villain of an episode. I wonder what will happen if and when that happens, because face it, it's totally going to happen at some point.

When that happens, what style should it be?

The style from the movie?
http://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/Green_Goblin_film.jpeg

What about this?
the-spectacular-spider-man-20080425081847735_640w.jpg

I do NOT want it to be this incarnation. It looks NOTHING like Green Goblin.
Ultimategoblin-markbagley.jpg

I have not watched the show, nor do I plan to for a very long time. Are the villains typically designed after the Ultimate Spider-Man or the 616 comic book versions?

I can tell you right off the bat that the Raimi version of the Green Goblin will not be used for this cartoon.

Around episode 25, "Goblin, Goblin Burning Bright", and it will be based on the Ultimate version of him.

Around episode 25, "Goblin, Goblin Burning Bright", and it will be based on the Ultimate version of him.

meaning the above third picture of him...

yet ANOTHER reason for me to continue to avoid watching this joke, as I HAVE been for months now...

meh, no big loss on MY part...

if this show isn't TRULY based on the USM comic, then this isn't the true USM version of the Goblin...

meaning the above third picture of him...

yet ANOTHER reason for me to continue to avoid watching this joke, as I HAVE been for months now...

meh, no big loss on MY part...

if this show isn't TRULY based on the USM comic, then this isn't the true USM version of the Goblin...

I don't care. Other than using a version of GG that doesn't look anything like the original, I personally think the show is OK.

I don't care. Other than using a version of GG that doesn't look anything like the original, I personally think the show is OK.

as bigdaddy would say around here, "I'm so happy for you"...

to ME, watching this show is like I just had too many beers and too much spicy chili... it just winds up giving me a case of indigestion and bad gas...

as bigdaddy would say around here, "I'm so happy for you"...

to ME, watching this show is like I just had too many beers and too much spicy chili... it just winds up giving me a case of indigestion and bad gas...

That's why I stopped watching. After 13 weeks or so.. I was able to stop torturing myself. Never been happier.

Have you been able to stop TS?

I stopped torturing myself by writing a new version of USM that hopefully doesn't suck. XD

Anyway, yeah, the Green Goblin in USM will be based on the one from the Ultimate Comics. I assume Ock and Osborn will have a falling out and that will cause some chaos.

I don't know if this is official, but, I came cross this concept art...

That's why I stopped watching. After 13 weeks or so.. I was able to stop torturing myself. Never been happier.

Have you been able to stop TS?

I stopped watching before the second half of the season restarted...

and I've never looked back since...

Who is even watching this show? How are the ratings? It has been renewed for a second season, but let's hope that its the last one.

Who is even watching this show? How are the ratings? It has been renewed for a second season, but let's hope that its the last one.

from what I remember, they renewed the damn thing after only the first three episodes...

I think it was ALWAYS their intent, even BEFORE the series started, to give it a second season, regardless if ratings were s**t or not...

f**king insane...

I stopped watching before the second half of the season restarted...

and I've never looked back since...

That's great. I wanted to see the Wolverine episode, thought it wasn't so bad, so I left without rehashing the bad taste in my mouth that I am sure was to follow that episode.

I don't know if this is official, but, I came cross this concept art...

So...it's Grey Goblin now? Seriously? I know there was a brief appearance of a Grey Goblin in one of the universes, but it wasn't Norman Osborn.

I'm really glad I never started watching this show

yeah, the Grey Goblin was in the 616 universe and he was the son of Norman Osborn and Gwen Stacy...

shows you how f**ked up all this s**t is...

... maybe the picture is in black and white?

This was my thought.

Wasn't there some test footage or something that leaked a WHILE back, which showed his design real similar (if not exact) to the Ultimate Goblin?

I think I remember a lot of concept art that was posted that was basically the Ultimate comics Green Goblin.

He shows up at the end of the season I believe. And when the storyboards leaked a few months ago, they showed one of his appearances. He is straight up Ultimate Green Goblin. No denying it.

Methinks he will be so generic for a big villain operating in the background for as long as he did
And a new toy for Connors

I never liked Ultimate Green Goblin. No pumpkin bombs. No glider. There was nothing Goblin about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"