Revenge of the Fallen When is the next trailer coming out?

Avengers-Report

Sidekick
Reaction score
Is there any confirmation for the next trailer? Shouldn't it be coming out soon anyways?

Why wouldn't there be another? There has only been one real trailer...

Isnt it coming out with star trek

I doubt there is one.

There will definately be a theatrical trailer released before err release. I expected it by now but they seem to be holding it off for when Star Trek hits which kinda makes sense.

As far as i know the next trailer is coming out with Star Trek

Is there any confirmation on this or is it just speculation?
final trailers that have a realese date like TF are a ot of times coming out at the end of april or may.
star trek is IMO a nice movie to promote the trailer.

I was hoping Monsters vs. Aliens had one, but whatever.

My bet is a full trailer for Transformers and a teaser for GI Joe being with Star Trek.

I'm guessing the new pics in both of the pictures threads are from a new trailer. So a third trailer may be closer than we think:wow:

james cameron is making a movei after 10 years.

One of the more interesting things I hope we hear in the final trailer is dialogue. Just rewatched the 1st movie's trailer and they gave you a better idea of what the story might be about other then the single phrase

" Revenge "

So despite me being a transformers fan, whats the appeal to average joe who only understands theres a new movie coming out, but doesnt know what the heck it is about

so im hoping they insert a bit more dialogue explanation

Well didnt Michael Bay say that they wont tell much of the plot in any of the trailers?

Sounds good to me. Plus, it could be 2 hours of robots beating each other up & it'd stills sell tickets. I'd still go. :D

This has been posted in the Info thread. Still ...

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=54491
Bay Says Spielberg Thinks Transformers 2 is "Awesome"
Source: Eisbergsalatsusie April 15, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen director Michael Bay says the film's executive producer, Steven Spielberg, thinks Bay's cut is "awesome" and that the new trailer will be released with X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Bay posted the following on his message board, :

Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said
"It's awesome". He felt this movie was better then the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine hits conventional and IMAX theaters on June 24.

Also i just checked the official IMAX website. Wolverine isn't listed :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"