Sequels When Sam leaves who would you like to see helm the future spiderman flicks

"_____"

Civilian
Reaction score
not sure if this is a topic but if it is close it....i mean its gonna happen so why not look ahead....

bryan singer? but only if he keeps the camp and bruce campbell
same with whichever director takes over the franchise...hell, let campbell direct
i'd even accept jake gyllenhall as peter/spidey

I think the best director would be... me.

I don't know why so many people want a new director,they will just screw up the franchise.

Joss Whedon. You know it.

I think Spider-Man could benefit from some Buffy-style verbal humour.

i think jake g is to big now...im not a fan of singer so i wouldnt want to see him take over...id like to see what James Cameron could do with the web slinger...he was linked to spiderman in the early 90's....

GoldGoblin said:
I don't know why so many people want a new director,they will just screw up the franchise.
i don't WANT a new director...but if/when Raimi stops, i still want to see more quality spidey flicks

Get a foreign director. Like Stephen Chow. But I would love for Raimi to stay.

GoldGoblin said:

i didnt start this thread so we could get RID of sam...i was just saying when he leaves (hes going to) who would we want to step in

this is a toughy. i'm not really sure who i'd want as the next director.

i think james cameron would know how to handle the action aspects of spider-man.

i'd like to see del toro handle the venom story

Jubba said:
i don't WANT a new director...but if/when Raimi stops, i still want to see more quality spidey flicks
yeah what he said

_____ said:
i think jake g is to big now...im not a fan of singer so i wouldnt want to see him take over...id like to see what James Cameron could do with the web slinger...he was linked to spiderman in the early 90's....

yeah... did you read the scriptment that cameron had for his version of spider-man? it had peter and mj getting jiggy atop the bridge and the villains were sandman and electro

GoldGoblin said:

Not really. Not every director is as bad as Joel Schumacher with superhero movies.

Sam Raimi is not the ONLY director on the face of the earth who can make a decent Spider-Man movie.Frankly I'm certain there's others out there who can do better.

GGVenomSandman said:
Sam is THE ONE.i never want a new director they'll just screw the films.

well if the studio is still making money they will co on with out him...

I thought J.J. Abrams did a great job on MI:3. There was well done action with a real story and a great villian.

If Sam left, my vote might go to him. But honestly, I never want Raimi to leave the franchise.

Jubba said:
yeah... did you read the scriptment that cameron had for his version of spider-man? it had peter and mj getting jiggy atop the bridge and the villains were sandman and electro
yeah....im not saying the script was good but who knows what he could do...hell who knows what any other director could do with this character

_____ said:
well if the studio is still making money they will co on with out him...

i'm sure they will make a ton of money off of SM3...i hope that whenever sam is done with the franchise they don't wait like 8 or 9 years to make a new one or come up with a reinvention or spider-man 2099 crap in order to bypass the issue of new actors/director

What about that one guy! You know, um, whats his name. Oh yeah...ME!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"