• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Where Can I Get A....

PalmerTheThing

Pilot for US POST #31
Reaction score
Good Micheal Myers mask for less then 30 dollars. And i'm not allowed to get things of the internet..:csad:

If you're in Toronto, try Morrissey Magic. They might have one, being a Halloween shop and all.

Does anyone know where to get a GOOD catwoman/blackcat costume?

Just do what Catwoman did in Batman Returns and make one.:p

And about the Michael Myers mask, wait till it's closer to Halloween time and check your local stores that sell costumes. There's a new movie coming out right? Surley masks will be around.

Find a William Shatner Star Trek mask.

Paint it white.

Enjoy.

I had a Myers mask, one of the originals in my room. It melted onto the foam head one summer.

yeah usually in august at the earliest ;). just go to your nearest spencers and ask "YO! when you puttin out the Halloween stuff?!"
:oldrazz:

OKay yeah. The making one thing is a good idea beacuse I can get the basic body suit. Hmn.... any costume stores would have one I would think.( about the mike myers mask) Is it a specific one or just his normal face?

Anybody know where I can find a bucket of pig blood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"