Where is everybody?

Mangle77

A.K.A. MangleBoP
Reaction score
With all the great toy news we got this past year, I find it baffling that the Products forum has had so little activity! Where did everyone go?!:cry:

Vartha was a major contributor to most threads....he kept the conversations going in this forum.

Vartha was a major contributor to most threads....he kept the conversations going in this forum.

True. That said, Roughneck hasn't been on in like, 2-3 years. Spideyboy hasn't put up new pics in a while, nor has Spider-Jay. I'm worried that the Product Forums may be shut down by the Thread Manager...

I wish it was more active in here too. I keep forgetting to keep up with news on figs :csad:

I remember this place's heyday during the Toybiz years of Marvel Legends. Those were lively conversations. Personally, I sold off a lot of my stuff and git less interested in Legends and figs in general. Only really buy Spidey now.

I'm still around. Ever since Photobucket began charging, I'm just not motivated to start posting pics again. I've just been posting on Instagram. Spiderjay420 (no hyphen)

I gotta say, I've been spending more time on the Fwoosh. I really like how each wave has it's own thread.

Sorry guys.

Yeah I hope these threads stay (or get) active as I love all this stuff and collecting is going to be something I do more and more later in life. Let's keep the fight going :up:;)

We need someone to forge ahead and keep the convo going in ole Vartha's stead :csad:

Mangle you live in the Burg? I stay right by Countryside mall. You ever hit up Emerald City or anything out here?

I try to visit EC as often as possible. 2017 was a COMPLETE cluster¶?©<, so right now I'm stuck in Largo, and I got fired last week.(lousy job anyway) I'm going to take a Jewelry Making and Repair course at PTEC starting next month, and I'll be trying to move back to the 'Burg.

I try to visit EC as often as possible. 2017 was a COMPLETE cluster¶?©<, so right now I'm stuck in Largo, and I got fired last week.(lousy job anyway) I'm going to take a Jewelry Making and Repair course at PTEC starting next month, and I'll be trying to move back to the 'Burg.

Word, check your PM's.

I bought Killmonger today! Now I just need to finish the BAFs as well as Thor and Loki and then get the movie based guys later in the year :up:

I may have to find a Walgreens. I want the brown Wolverine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"